Dedicated Prophet

9,650 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Overstocked 200
Kazemaru Shichijo
Lilith_Clay_aka_Omen
Kazemaru Shichijo
I wished Titans could've gone on for another season. To resolve the Terra and Red X subplots. Would've been cool to see. The one thing I am a little sad about is that Red X never made it into the comics. I think it could've been an interesting new anti-hero to follow if DC had taken the baton and run with it.

You've got a good point. A lot of the things that happened in the cartoon made it into the comic (Mas Y Menos, Beast Boy's outfit in the 52 event, Billy Numerous' cameo in Catwoman, Cheshire's mask moving from TT to YJ cartoons, the new Gizmo, Joto being renamed Hotspot, and Cinderblock being brought into the comics). But if my theory is correct, Red X is Red Hood (Jason Todd).

Also, the Terra thing resolved in the first issue of the comic based off of the cartoon. You can look it up online, find an issue (prolly difficult), or just ask me and I'll pm you the story plot if you want.

What issue?

#51. March 2008.
Lilith_Clay_aka_Omen
Kazemaru Shichijo
Lilith_Clay_aka_Omen
Kazemaru Shichijo
I wished Titans could've gone on for another season. To resolve the Terra and Red X subplots. Would've been cool to see. The one thing I am a little sad about is that Red X never made it into the comics. I think it could've been an interesting new anti-hero to follow if DC had taken the baton and run with it.

You've got a good point. A lot of the things that happened in the cartoon made it into the comic (Mas Y Menos, Beast Boy's outfit in the 52 event, Billy Numerous' cameo in Catwoman, Cheshire's mask moving from TT to YJ cartoons, the new Gizmo, Joto being renamed Hotspot, and Cinderblock being brought into the comics). But if my theory is correct, Red X is Red Hood (Jason Todd).

Also, the Terra thing resolved in the first issue of the comic based off of the cartoon. You can look it up online, find an issue (prolly difficult), or just ask me and I'll pm you the story plot if you want.

What issue?

#51. March 2008.

Teen Titans #51?

Dedicated Prophet

9,650 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Overstocked 200
Kazemaru Shichijo
Lilith_Clay_aka_Omen
Kazemaru Shichijo
What issue?

#51. March 2008.

Teen Titans #51?

Teen Titans Go. The comic based off of the cartoon (based off of the comic xp )
Lilith_Clay_aka_Omen
Kazemaru Shichijo
Lilith_Clay_aka_Omen
Kazemaru Shichijo
What issue?

#51. March 2008.

Teen Titans #51?

Ah. Well who knows I might be able to find it. If not an issue then a trade.

Dedicated Prophet

9,650 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Overstocked 200
Kazemaru Shichijo
Lilith_Clay_aka_Omen
Kazemaru Shichijo
Lilith_Clay_aka_Omen
Kazemaru Shichijo
What issue?

#51. March 2008.

Teen Titans #51?

Ah. Well who knows I might be able to find it. If not an issue then a trade.

Ok, well if you can't find it, just let me know. That's what I'm here for!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff