I'm a reader! 0.46666666666667 46.7% [ 7 ]
I'd be willing to try it 0.066666666666667 6.7% [ 1 ]
Can't say I've read it before... 0.26666666666667 26.7% [ 4 ]
Doesn't really appeal to me, sorry 0.13333333333333 13.3% [ 2 ]
Would never read a TF comic XP 0.066666666666667 6.7% [ 1 ]
Total Votes:[ 15 ]
< 1 2

Robotic Exhibitionist

I'm really hoping that this will end up having something to do with Shadowplay, in the end. I'm really dieing to know who/what's in the trailer.

I don't know why people are ragging on the art so bad. Is it because it's a different style or because they think it's bad? I'm just a little confused with the hate for it. I mean, I could understand complaints about the annual because some of the panels were actually distracting and some things got messed up, but even then it wasn't something I would complain about. I guess I'm just not all that picky with art. :/

Distinct Werewolf

9,400 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Brandisher 100
XD

I.wanna get a feel for Kurva's style, in my own head, the Spotlights will be all about showcasing some new talent, but because we finally have ongoing comics with consistent art, a lot of folks now have a set standard on what they expect

We'll see what happens today, I just hope I get mine brought to me, lol

Thieving Hunter

9,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Brandisher 100
Even though it looks good, I'm still waiting to be disappointed. It's an IDW comic, they disappoint at some point with fans like Godzilla did.

Seriously, King Ghidorah a Buddhist god? The ******** movie were they watching? It was an amazing read up until that point. Why not King Caesar? Baragon? Mothra? ANYTHING BUT A SPACE MONSTER WHO DESTROYS PLANETS!

Robotic Exhibitionist

Waiting for ComiXology to update.

Preston886
Even though it looks good, I'm still waiting to be disappointed. It's an IDW comic, they disappoint at some point with fans like Godzilla did.

Seriously, King Ghidorah a Buddhist god? The ******** movie were they watching? It was an amazing read up until that point. Why not King Caesar? Baragon? Mothra? ANYTHING BUT A SPACE MONSTER WHO DESTROYS PLANETS!

As long as James Roberts is writing, I could never be disappointed. I practically hero worship him. This is coming from someone who, originally, didn't take the time to even read the author's name. The way he tells a story is like nothing I've ever experienced before. And he still understands what is means to be a fan. The time he takes to please us, with all of the podcast and "previews", makes me respect him more than I can ever put into words. Actually, I think I can put it into words, but I still like to keep the whole "sane" thing going, so I'll refrain.

Distinct Werewolf

9,400 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Brandisher 100
Preston886

We had a disappointment, it was called Ongoing, lol, sadly Costa was good at writing humans, but not transformers

Read today's RiD and Spotlight Orion Pax, Orion isn't epic, but it's a nice way to spend half an hour enjoying a lol adventure =B

RiD, looks like its heading toward a head, it'll be interesting to see where that goes now and who's REALLY pulling strings...

Robotic Exhibitionist

MTMTE #15's cover and summary have officially broken my heart. I'm just not ready.

Distinct Werewolf

9,400 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Brandisher 100
._.

I just peaked, I couldn't help it.

Dear GOD, why on my birthday of all months does THAT need to hapen?

Robotic Exhibitionist

At least we have the time to prepare ourselves, right? Right? Gah...

Your birthday present from IDW is heartbreak. biggrin

Edit: They also got you heartbreak for Christmas.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff