No. 0.33333333333333 33.3% [ 10 ]
Planning to... 0.066666666666667 6.7% [ 2 ]
Not interested... 0.066666666666667 6.7% [ 2 ]
Total Votes:[ 30 ]
< 1 2

Steadfast Protector

mrskippy69
Max Mercury = The hero of this board.

It's even more in-depth than Linkara's rant on Atop the 4th Wall.

The DS fight is especially insulting. He got beat by the Teen Titans repeatedly, and I think (not sure, could be wrong, but I think) by d**k Grayson alone at one point. How, exactly, is a collection of S-rank heroes in the DCU supposed to get schooled by him?

In "the Judas Contract". d**k Grayson, in his street clothes, was able to ESCAPE Deathstroke.
We never saw them in a one-on-one dust-up that I can recall.
(Which doesn't mean it didn't happen.)

I suspect someone MIGHT have confused Wally West's speed (Flash in IC) with Wally West's speed
years before, when Wally was Kid Flash, and was said to be LOSING HIS SPEED.
Otherwise, it doesn't even come CLOSE to making sense in Identity Crisis.
Max Mercury
Worst of all for me is the killer and MO. At the end of issue 3, someone on Gaia correctly guessed the villain, and his logic was that it made the least sense.

Ah yes. Kmkm's Razor.
Max Mercury
mrskippy69
Max Mercury = The hero of this board.

It's even more in-depth than Linkara's rant on Atop the 4th Wall.

The DS fight is especially insulting. He got beat by the Teen Titans repeatedly, and I think (not sure, could be wrong, but I think) by d**k Grayson alone at one point. How, exactly, is a collection of S-rank heroes in the DCU supposed to get schooled by him?

In "the Judas Contract". d**k Grayson, in his street clothes, was able to ESCAPE Deathstroke.
We never saw them in a one-on-one dust-up that I can recall.
(Which doesn't mean it didn't happen.)

I suspect someone MIGHT have confused Wally West's speed (Flash in IC) with Wally West's speed
years before, when Wally was Kid Flash, and was said to be LOSING HIS SPEED.
Otherwise, it doesn't even come CLOSE to making sense in Identity Crisis.

Okay. Still. Point stands that if the Teen Titans can beat Deathstroke, the Justice League should have no problem. And just to clarify for those who don't know, that time when Wally was losing his speed? That was because the strain of using the Speed Force was destroying his body.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff