Welcome to Gaia! ::

Codebreaking Shapeshifter

Obviously she isn't Betty; I have been a manga person all my life but I have been into DC/Marvel characters throughout the years. Who is this:

User Image
User Image
User Image

When Did he ever have long hair and armor set?

User Image
User Image

Who is the mysterious sorceress?

User Image

Distinct Noob

I dont know much, but I know the second one is Skaar - the son of Hulk

Cykx
I dont know much, but I know the second one is Skaar - the son of Hulk
thanks! it's Caiera the one in bed with him and they made Skaar together!

Distinct Noob

I also just found out that the woman in the first one, is

Caiera - the mother of Skaar which they met during the Planet Hulk storyline

Cykx

I need to read this specific story line now lol. I found out how she died on the wikia, man that sucks, and Betty dies too. Forever alone much.

Distinct Noob

-Seraphoid-
Cykx

I need to read this specific story line now lol. I found out how she died on the wikia, man that sucks, and Betty dies too. Forever alone much.

Yeah haha. Apparently Skaar has a twin brother named Hiro Kala, who looks more like their mother while Skaar looks more like Bruce.

Cykx
-Seraphoid-
Cykx

Yeah haha. Apparently Skaar has a twin brother named Hiro Kala, who looks more like their mother while Skaar looks more like Bruce.
thanks for the info, lol not many items on here to make me look like she hulk, this is the best I could do

Questing Alchemist

39,425 Points
  • Exciting Experiment 50
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Master Converter 500
I wholly recommend the World War Hulk storyline. It's what got me back to reading the Hulk titles.

To answer your remaining question, the mysterious sorceress is Umar. She was a ruler of the Dark Dimension. She was actually dead for quite some time before being resurrected in Incredible Hulk. She wants the Hulk to be her boy-toy.

And about Betty....
...she's not dead.

Later in the series, it's revealed that she was experimented on by the Intelligentsia and is now the Red She-Hulk (a running gag is that she tries to come up with a better name--I'm partial both to Code Red and Hellion). She actually takes over one of the Hulk titles for a while, building up her identity and a supporting cast. I was really sad when the title got canceled; it had such promise.

Oh, and you should look for the What If? issue that asks what if it was the Hulk that died and Caiera that had lived and come to Earth seeking revenge? It's kind of a dark story.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff