Welcome to Gaia! ::

6,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
HohnTTD
deadguy
I download them off 4chan, Filestube, and Piratebay.

...I hope you're joking. If you enjoy comics, you really should buy them. The people who work hard to make them need support so they can keep doing it. cat_neutral

I buy my individual issues at my local comic shop, except I need Batwoman #0 so I'll probably get that on Amazon, even if it's kind of expensive. I also order my trades and graphic novels from Amazon as well.
I download them too, comics are getting expansive specially for me, I dont have a job and I can't always go to the comic book store since there is only one where i live and i cant go there because i's not near my house. But every time i go there if i can buy something i do it . It's hard to buy all the series you like when a comic cost 3.99$ and you got other priorities.

Space Genius

Online shops mostly.

Witty Darling

10,750 Points
  • Fluff Healer 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Survivor 150
I get my comics from an online comic book store, and TPB and manga from Amazon and B&N.

Beloved Friend

Just the library. Though I think I'd prefer to read them online.
Comic shops around my area: Tate's, Crossroads, and Phil's. I haven't tried ordering any online yet though.
Usually I'll go to Hastings, which is a music/video/games/books/other stuff/and comics store. They got a pretty nice selection of comics to choose from. Sadly, they won't special order anything if you're looking for something in particular and its not there. Although these days I tend to read stuff online due to my position as a reviewer.

Business Guildsman

8,900 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Millionaire 200
Local comic shop. For trades I'll sometimes go to a bookstore. A lot of random mid 90's stuff I get online because it costs next to nothing.

Versatile Receiver

I used to go to my LCS a couple times a month but it's an out-of-my-way drive and I was tired of being ignored there so for now I stick to stuff I can get on comixology. I don't have the space to buy a lot of trades but when I really want one I usually just get it off Amazon.

Kawaii Shoujo

Mainly I had gotten mine from places like Zellers, comic book stores, and used book stores.

Dangerous Rogue

10,750 Points
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • First step to fame 200
I live within reasonable subway distance of a Midtown Comics. I go for the comics, I comeback for the Gunpla and figuarts on the second floor.
I'll buy older issues on Amazon. If I can find them though, I buy comics at the two local comic book stores

Profitable Gatekeeper

7,450 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200
Comic books are pretty much non-existent where I live, so I looked in the comic section of my local book stores. But now I get them online because the book stores are dying off and some have even gotten rid of their comic section. sad

Widow

Demonic Ladykiller

I get my comics from a place about 10-15 minutes away from me.
It's called Read More Comics.
They're super friendly and they'll order stuff for you if they don't have it in stock.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff