Welcome to Gaia! ::

5,650 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Popular Thread 100
I just started reading this fantastic online comic by Tessa Stone. Any other fans in the house? Who is your favorite character? Is Conrad completely gay for Hanna or am I imagining it? Who killed Veser's parents? WILL WE EVER KNOW ZOMBIE'S TRUE IDENTITY *FLAILS*

I really really hope I'm not the only one nerding out over here. sweatdrop

Blessed Cutie-Pie

*waves hand frantically* Me, me! One of my friends forced this on me a couple weeks ago, and since then I have been incurably a fan.

My favorite character is ...

I never saw that! But I do approve. I think I prefer .../Hanna, though.

I don't know! O_O

I SURE HOPE SO.

Sorry, just geeking out a little.

5,650 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Popular Thread 100
Morien Alexander
*waves hand frantically* Me, me! One of my friends forced this on me a couple weeks ago, and since then I have been incurably a fan.

My favorite character is ...

I never saw that! But I do approve. I think I prefer .../Hanna, though.

I don't know! O_O

I SURE HOPE SO.

Sorry, just geeking out a little.

Oh thank goodness someone finally replied, I was getting really sad! I think Veser is my fave character right now, he's such a little hell-raiser. Have you checked out this tumblr: http://fyeahhinabn.tumblr.com/ It's my favorite fan page right now.

Blessed Cutie-Pie

Mr Taegoby

Oh thank goodness someone finally replied, I was getting really sad! I think Veser is my fave character right now, he's such a little hell-raiser. Have you checked out this tumblr: http://fyeahhinabn.tumblr.com/ It's my favorite fan page right now.

Aw, well I'm glad I got on today, then! Veser is so damn cute. I feel so bad for him, though. What awful parents...

I have not!!! Oh my god, that's awesome. I LOVE Hanna baking cookies. You know he would!

5,650 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Popular Thread 100
Morien Alexander
Mr Taegoby

Aw, well I'm glad I got on today, then! Veser is so damn cute. I feel so bad for him, though. What awful parents...

I have not!!! Oh my god, that's awesome. I LOVE Hanna baking cookies. You know he would!

What do you think is up with Hanna's crazy chest staples? And I've been trying to think of more paranormal stuff she might introduce. She's covered vampires, werewolves, zombies, selkies...There should be a unicorn character.

Blessed Cutie-Pie

Mr Taegoby
Morien Alexander
Mr Taegoby

What do you think is up with Hanna's crazy chest staples? And I've been trying to think of more paranormal stuff she might introduce. She's covered vampires, werewolves, zombies, selkies...There should be a unicorn character.

YES. Hanna seems sweet enough to be one, certainly! xD

Actually, I was thinking about the title-- how Hanna is NOT a Boy's Name. And I had this stupid theory about how Hanna used to be a girl, but either in a magical accident or on purpose transformed into a boy. And he had to sacrifice his organs or something to do it ......... well... yeah, I kind of don't think that will work ha ha.

Do you do any cosplay or fanart or fic or anything??

5,650 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Popular Thread 100
Morien Alexander
Mr Taegoby
Morien Alexander
Mr Taegoby

YES. Hanna seems sweet enough to be one, certainly! xD

Actually, I was thinking about the title-- how Hanna is NOT a Boy's Name. And I had this stupid theory about how Hanna used to be a girl, but either in a magical accident or on purpose transformed into a boy. And he had to sacrifice his organs or something to do it ......... well... yeah, I kind of don't think that will work ha ha.

Do you do any cosplay or fanart or fic or anything??

That's totally not the craziest theory, considering what else goes on. Do you think we'll get to see Adelaide again soon? I hoooope so! He could've traded some of his health for magic, like how Odin in the old legends gave his eye for wisdom.

I don't, well, not published, lol. I've doodled some fanart in between working on my own cartoons but I haven't come up with anything I feel like submitting. How about you?

Blessed Cutie-Pie

Mr Taegoby

That's totally not the craziest theory, considering what else goes on. Do you think we'll get to see Adelaide again soon? I hoooope so! He could've traded some of his health for magic, like how Odin in the old legends gave his eye for wisdom.

I don't, well, not published, lol. I've doodled some fanart in between working on my own cartoons but I haven't come up with anything I feel like submitting. How about you?

Oh my god, I hope so. I'm really interested in why Cas and Finias were all upset about her. Also, let's be honest here, I totally want to see Adelaide vs Conrad. xD

Awesome! mostly I've just been doodling at the moment. A friend of mine and I have been playing on iscribble. I'd like to eventually do just one piece that I like-- whether it's art or fic.

Oh yay! I'm glad to meet someone else who does their own work. biggrin
OH OH ME ME ME!

...Ahem, I mean...Why, hello, I also happen to be a fan of the fine webcomic, Hanna Is Not A Boy's Name.

I most certainly DID NOT stay up late just a couple of nights ago reading the whole of the archives. And I did not read the whole thing again the next day. No siree. Purely healthy, totally NOT rabid and foamy love here.

(...I CANNOT WAIT FOR THE NEXT UPDATE! redface )

No but seriously, it's great, isn't it? heart I don't really see the Conrad and Hanna thing, but judging from the comments, people can see subtext between almost every character. o_o' Maybe I'm just not picking up on it.

I reeeeeeally want to know Zombie's true identity, too. Actually, there are so many things I'm dying to know about almost everyone - What's with Hanna's stapled chest? What's the box-carrying guy's relation to Adelaide? And just what is the deal with Tibenoch and his tikking and tokking?

5,650 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Popular Thread 100
kitkati
OH OH ME ME ME!

...Ahem, I mean...Why, hello, I also happen to be a fan of the fine webcomic, Hanna Is Not A Boy's Name.

I most certainly DID NOT stay up late just a couple of nights ago reading the whole of the archives. And I did not read the whole thing again the next day. No siree. Purely healthy, totally NOT rabid and foamy love here.

(...I CANNOT WAIT FOR THE NEXT UPDATE! redface )

No but seriously, it's great, isn't it? heart I don't really see the Conrad and Hanna thing, but judging from the comments, people can see subtext between almost every character. o_o' Maybe I'm just not picking up on it.

I reeeeeeally want to know Zombie's true identity, too. Actually, there are so many things I'm dying to know about almost everyone - What's with Hanna's stapled chest? What's the box-carrying guy's relation to Adelaide? And just what is the deal with Tibenoch and his tikking and tokking?
WELCOME, WELCOME! *toasts you with a flute of champagne*

The Conrad/Hanna vibe, I just picked up on my recent frantic late night re-read of the archives. (We should make a merit badge for that! XD) I just really enjoyed how honest and sweet Hanna was about trying to make it up to Conrad for screwing up his case and turning him into a vampire and stuff. And I really, really really think Conrad is gay. I bet you that is stone-cold canon, guys.

I hope that Tibenoch is some kind of steampunk robot! And I bet his connection to Veser's parents has nothing to do with the selkie skin or Lee's death.

Oh and I bet Lamont's connection to Adelaide is a SEXUAL ONE. Because I want everybody to be involved with everybody else. ALWAYS. /perverts

Jesus, this is amazing. I found TWO HINABN fans on Gaia?! We should all just be best friends forever. *bangs gavel*

Blessed Cutie-Pie

Oh my god, I thought I was the only one who would stay up too late to READ SOMETHING I ALREADY READ. xd

And 100% AGREED Kitkati-- I think the question I most want answered is definitely the "what happened to Hanna's chest" question. Poor sweet guy.

I'm with you, Mr Taegoby. I definitely think it just hasn't been revealed that Connie is gay. Seriously, the hair alone...

Sure, I'm all for the BFFness. hee hee
YES~! You two are my kindred spirits! You get me! It's great :,D

You know, I kind of thought Conrad was gay and I'm not even in on the slashy part of the fandom. It's just the way he freaked out when the blonde-girl-who-sings-out-of-tune was clinging to his arm and, well, his clothes, and...this.

"HE'S NOT GYNOPHOBIC. Also NOT GAY. Also HATES WORTH! (Conrad's own statements)"

I don't know, his vehement denial of it somehow makes me believe it more. Poor Conrad, I don't think he will be able to escape this one- if he says he is, everyone will say "I KNEW IT!" and if he says he isn't everyone will be like "Oh sure, Conrad. Suuuuuuure." (I got that quote from here, by the way. Yes, I am nerdy enough to be interested in completely useless trivia about the characters...)

Yes, Lamont's blushing and awkwardness over the whole matter is most suspect! What is his job, anyway? Surely it can't be just walking around looking vaguely suspicious holding boxes? Hrmmm!

I'm searching through the archives again and speculating like crazy thanks to you two. >.> I will never get any studying done now.
...The worst part is I won't even regret putting it off in favour of this. I am a horrible student. OH WELL *archive diving!*

5,650 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Popular Thread 100
kitkati
YES~! You two are my kindred spirits! You get me! It's great :,D

You know, I kind of thought Conrad was gay and I'm not even in on the slashy part of the fandom. It's just the way he freaked out when the blonde-girl-who-sings-out-of-tune was clinging to his arm and, well, his clothes, and...this.

"HE'S NOT GYNOPHOBIC. Also NOT GAY. Also HATES WORTH! (Conrad's own statements)"

I don't know, his vehement denial of it somehow makes me believe it more. Poor Conrad, I don't think he will be able to escape this one- if he says he is, everyone will say "I KNEW IT!" and if he says he isn't everyone will be like "Oh sure, Conrad. Suuuuuuure." (I got that quote from here, by the way. Yes, I am nerdy enough to be interested in completely useless trivia about the characters...)

Yes, Lamont's blushing and awkwardness over the whole matter is most suspect! What is his job, anyway? Surely it can't be just walking around looking vaguely suspicious holding boxes? Hrmmm!

I'm searching through the archives again and speculating like crazy thanks to you two. >.> I will never get any studying done now.
...The worst part is I won't even regret putting it off in favour of this. I am a horrible student. OH WELL *archive diving!*

...THAT LINK. OMNOMNOM.

HANNA: "If he had to be a mystical animal, he'd be a unicorn" AH-HA!

...Conrad's British? Okay, maybe he isn't gay. Maybe he's just European...

Wait. Ples is gay? Awesome. Odd. Awesome.

Wow. That link is just so much fantastic nerdliness in a giant pile. Thank you so much! When archive diving, don't forget to take breaks for air! ;D

Blessed Cutie-Pie

I really need to wade through all of those Q & A's... I love that someone compiled it, but it's like a billion times funnier when Tessa says it.

As to Lamont's profession... I'd like to say this picture made it impossible for me to see Lamont in anything other than a really dubious profession like THE MAFIA Although yeah, walking around holding boxes sounds like a good job to me. How much does he get paid? wink

HAH. Conrad is gay AND European??? (well Ples is, at least...)
AIR IS FOR WEAKLINGS! *attempting to look hardcore while wearing a snorkel*

So he's not gay, just British? owo' Have you changed your mind?

I love that picture, wow >.< Yessss, Lamont could definitely be in the mafia! Why did this not occur to me! And he's friends (or something) with Worth which should automatically make one suspicious.
Because, I mean, Lamont may be dubious-looking but Worth is the sketchiest looking character I've EVER seen. Worth actually...radiates sleaziness. He can probably actually make high-class establishments look like run-down hovels just by being in them.
...Which is great. :,D

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces