Welcome to Gaia! ::

Blessed Cutie-Pie

Oh my goooood two more people!! heart

Yeah, it would be fabulous to have a Hanna avi. I really want to be the zombie. whee

Isn't Hanna AMAZING?? I swear, I never noticed how many people were named Hanna until I started reading this. And now, Hanna sounds weird as a girl's name to me. >.>
Yes happy to be here and share all the Hanna love xd
Hopefully sharing the love with others will tide me over untill more strips get put out. I understand that Tessa needs a break, but I've never been very patient when it comes to these things. sweatdrop

5,650 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Popular Thread 100
WELL. I LEAVE FOR A FEW DAYS AND THE THREAD GOES CRAZY WITH NEWCOMERS. I SEE.

Discussion Time! If the comic gets squishy romantic any time soon, which it hopefully will, (ARE YOU LISTENING, STONE?!) what pair of characters do you think is most likely to be canon, considering what we know so far?

Also, GNEE your tektek creations are so fabulous!

Also, also, big huuuugs for the new posters! Don't stay away for long!

Also, also, also, Tibenoch says hello.
User Image

Blessed Cutie-Pie

Mr. Taegoby!!!! I literally squealed "Ples!!!" and clapped my hands. He's absolutely gorgeous! I can't wait to see what happens with him in the comic.

Um... I think it would be Veser x someone if it gets romancey. biggrin Or Toni x someone. Or Veser/Toni. Because I think they seem like the most romantically functional people in the cast.

I just can't see Hanna or Ples getting past the awkward phase with anything. Gallahad is dead. I can't see Worth having a stable relationship with anyone other than himself, and Conrad is just a big ball of disfunctionality. Ha ha...

So yeah, realistically? Veser and/or Toni. Oh and maybe Lamont.

Although I do enjoy the fanworks. wink
Ples! H-he is beautiful!

Yes, yes! Welcome newcomers!

@The Beautiful LadyKatie I KNOW. Tessa's health & sanity come before frequent updates and all but...ahhh, I miss the characters, is this weird?

Anyway, I'm distracting myself with other webcomics right now. (Psshh, if you think I would do something productive instead of obsessing over something you think too highly of me!) I'm sort of new to this whole "reading comics on the internet" thing and I'm slightly in love with it.

I am archive binging on Homestuck right now...which I love a lot but do not recommend if you don't have time to kill. A lot of time. It's over a thousand pages. >w<'

I don't know how the comic would go if it got squishy romantic. I think as it is right now, it's pretty squishy bromantic, but not...in a way that could turn romantic. If that makes sense.
Thoooough if you're interested Tessa said this in one of her Q & A things (which I decided to wade through like Morien Alexander said even though I'd read a compilation of the answers already. Yes, I am insane.);
http://comments.deviantart.com/5/29933235/1383513870
If you had asked me the romance question before I had started wadeing through the mass of fanworks on deviantart then I would have said no one, like kitkati before me had. But after looking at well done fanworks, I do have a bit of a softspot for the possibility of a Canrad/Toni hookup. The cute couple name for those two is to good to pass up, (Coni, whee ). I know there are alot of people that think Worth and Conrad will be gay for each other, but I really don't see that happening, even if Conrad really does turn out to be gay (or Worth for that matter, but come on, who are we kidding here)
Other than that though, I think that a new character would have to be introduced.

3,300 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
I love HinaBN biggrin
Soooooooo I just recently found out that the reason for the long pause in the comic was that Tessa had moved to California. This may not be news to anyone here, but I thought I'd put it up.

Versatile Explorer

7,200 Points
  • Bidding War 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Conversationalist 100
Hanna is my hero. heart And Zombie is a BAMF that likes paper cranes. I do too.

Lonely Lover

9,200 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tycoon 200
  • Citizen 200
Mr Taegoby
I just started reading this fantastic online comic by Tessa Stone. Any other fans in the house? Who is your favorite character? Is Conrad completely gay for Hanna or am I imagining it? Who killed Veser's parents? WILL WE EVER KNOW ZOMBIE'S TRUE IDENTITY *FLAILS*

I really really hope I'm not the only one nerding out over here. sweatdrop

"That's what she said."

Versatile Explorer

7,200 Points
  • Bidding War 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Conversationalist 100
larissaqueen280
Mr Taegoby
I just started reading this fantastic online comic by Tessa Stone. Any other fans in the house? Who is your favorite character? Is Conrad completely gay for Hanna or am I imagining it? Who killed Veser's parents? WILL WE EVER KNOW ZOMBIE'S TRUE IDENTITY *FLAILS*

I really really hope I'm not the only one nerding out over here. sweatdrop

"That's what she said."

Rofl.

Blessed Cutie-Pie

The Beautiful LadyKatie
Soooooooo I just recently found out that the reason for the long pause in the comic was that Tessa had moved to California. This may not be news to anyone here, but I thought I'd put it up.

Yeah, I heard about that. I hope she likes it there!

Kitkati-- I'd read that before, but had forgotten! Thanks for the link. I'm sorry Hanna weasled out of it because I'd love to know his thoughts. But still. Worth. Absolutely kills me every time that he's so funny.

And if we're talking pairings we LIKE as opposed to ones that we think will happen... eeerrrr.... I'm actually pretty good with almost anything. Ha ha ha. Yeaahhh
I love Worth, I really, really do. I mean that's a bit of a nothing comment because I love everyone (except Mrs Blaney...I LOVE HER THE MOST o___o MORE MRS BLANEY) but...yeah. His interactions with Conrad are the best.

Hanna is my hero too!! He is so determined even when he's failing miserably. I wish I were like that. >w<

Yes, I read on her DeviantArt that she had moved... no wonder there's been such infrequent updates. Moving is hectic.

I'm fine with any pairing also. I'm not even really concerned with romance, I mean, it's cool when it's there, but it's cool when it's not there too... I just want everyone to be happyyyyyyy... (especially Hanna.)

Although Coni is a really cute pairing name. D'aw. It brings to mind little baby cones. Probably because I'm insane.

Blessed Cutie-Pie

Oh my god, you too?? Hanna is totally my hero. heart I hope I always am smiling and laughing about stupid things when I'm sucking.

Agreed. I can live without pairings in canon. smile I'll wait to see what happens in the comic and then probably squish love all over it. I love playing with pairings, though. They're so entertaining.

But admit it, kitkati-- would you not like to see MRS BLANEY AND HER BOYFRIEND(S)?? It would be HOT beyond belief.
Morien Alexander
Oh my god, you too?? Hanna is totally my hero. heart I hope I always am smiling and laughing about stupid things when I'm sucking.

Agreed. I can live without pairings in canon. smile I'll wait to see what happens in the comic and then probably squish love all over it. I love playing with pairings, though. They're so entertaining.

But admit it, kitkati-- would you not like to see MRS BLANEY AND HER BOYFRIEND(S)?? It would be HOT beyond belief.

Yessss, if it involves Mrs Blaney I am all for it. BLANEY/EVERYBODY. Even that blond cashier guy who thinks zombies are cool. Especially him. *minorcharactercrackpairingsyay*
And you know, I bet she does have multiple boyfriends - like, c'mon, no way someone so supermegafoxyawesomehot is unwillingly single. She could have all the boyfriends she WANTED, you just know it.

Laughing at one's own failures is the proper way to fail, in my humble opinion! >;P

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff