Welcome to Gaia! ::

Super Heros on Gaia

Bad Idea 0.092989985693848 9.3% [ 130 ]
Good Idea 0.90701001430615 90.7% [ 1268 ]
Total Votes:[ 1398 ]

AsuraSyn
Leslie Willis
Tryna work out a Superman (Erm Livewire . . ) Blue suit. Any thoughts?

Closest you can prolly do for Livewire would be using a gentleman's vest like I did for Blackcat. I believe one comes in blue.
User Image

Yes, well. I'd like to think I have her main costume rather well. I was trying to put together the new one she has.

Dangerous Sex Symbol

9,350 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Mark Twain 100
Leslie Willis
AsuraSyn
Leslie Willis
Tryna work out a Superman (Erm Livewire . . ) Blue suit. Any thoughts?

Closest you can prolly do for Livewire would be using a gentleman's vest like I did for Blackcat. I believe one comes in blue.
User Image

Yes, well. I'd like to think I have her main costume rather well. I was trying to put together the new one she has.

Dayum!
That's tighter than ten virgins, imo.
Haven't seen her new outfit yet, reference pic?

AsuraSyn

User Image

Dangerous Sex Symbol

9,350 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Mark Twain 100
Leslie Willis
AsuraSyn

User Image

...dayum, that is badass.
Hmmm, maybe the blue spacey girl top and bottom with the... I forget what it's called, a halloween item that's a half shirt for the white top half. A silver admiral sash to halfass the logo?

Abomination

We've got plenty of lawsuit worth anime items, so certinly they could make more comic book items.

Super Genius

A really simplistic Casey Jones.

I accept this as the closest thing that should EVER come to a sparkly vampire, capice?

Dangerous Visionary

Current cosplay April o' Neil of TMNT. Took forever to get my hair kind of right since Gold shops aren't working on w/ firefox.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

I have a ton of saved cosplay ideas on my tektek.

Friendly Gawker

8,150 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Friendly 100
I would like to see some DC related items. Green Arrow's bow, a Superman shirt, Wonder Woman accessories. This seems like a great idea.

Dangerous Visionary

Becca - Freebird-
I would like to see some DC related items. Green Arrow's bow, a Superman shirt, Wonder Woman accessories. This seems like a great idea.

We have some of that stuff and it's pretty easy to do those cosplays. 3nodding I was Wonder Woman for a long time here.

Eloquent Conversationalist

11,600 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Full closet 200
I think some costumes are really difficult to do with Gaia items.

I really want to do a classic Harley Quinn, but I haven't been able to come up with a way to make it work. x.x

I have an almost perfect Arkham Asylum Harley avvie saved, but it's not the same. sad

Thieving Hunter

9,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Brandisher 100
I've got UDON Taskmaster and "Classic" Taskmaster saved and Black Mask as well.

I used to have a really good Deadpool one, but I let someone borrow my katanas and their account got banned. stare

I made my own original Green Lantern as well, but I don't like how some items don't layer at all or cancel each other out. stare

Other media related ones I've made are an ODST(Romeo, from Helljumpers and Halo 3: ODST) and Dr. Emmit Brown(Back to the Future), and The Good(The Good, the Bad, and the Weird).

Benevolent Vampire

25,715 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Is anyone working on something with the new animated wings? Maybe a Pixie or Angel Salvador avi?

Super Genius

psismith
Is anyone working on something with the new animated wings? Maybe a Pixie or Angel Salvador avi?

Kind of obvious but . . . THE MONARCH!

Now. Where's Doctor Venture? I have to destroy him.

Super Genius

The DBZ item begs to be used for Sinestro Corps members.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff