Welcome to Gaia! ::

10,150 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Huwee
deadguy
Huwee
Favorite is Rogue, but was getting frustrated with all this love triangle drama she was going through with Gambit and Magneto (seriously? Magneto? Just sayin'). Super interested on how she can control her powers now, I hope they'll make her tough and cooler again.

Least favorite. . .uhm. . .I don't know actually.

Legacy has gotten a lot better since she started staring in it. I wonder how long they're planning to keep her off world in the dimension Magik sent her to.

Not too long, she's only got 2 issues left I think. After Legion will be the main role, especially since Rogue is going to be in the Uncanny Avengers.
Hence why I am changing my X-Men Legacy subscription to another title (Cable and X-Force, than changing Uncanny X-Men to Uncanny X-Force because I have no real interest in All-New X-Men). Don't get me wrong Legion isn't a bad character but I don't care for him as front and center. I like him more as a main villian (start of current most New Mutants) or supporting cast (250+ issues of Mike Carey's run on X-Men Legacy).

10,150 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Bleedr
Captain Mantis
I liked Scott before AvX, but right now he's being highly irrational and it's annoying me.
As far as favorite X-Men go, I lovelovelove Hope Summers and Namor.

And while I realize she's not part of the X-Men, I do really adore Scarlet Witch.
She is a mutant, so I'm letting the conversation extend to her.
Her sons are magnificent as well.

ugh i agree about scott... hes been nothing but annoying in AvX, i cant wait to read #10 later today biggrin
my favorite x-men are wolverine and gambit! i just picked up the new gambit comic and i loved it! if you like him i recommend it... and i also have Old Man Logan, that one is super badass. check it out
Yep Old Man Logan is certainly Bad a**!!! Probally my fav version of good ol Logan wink

10,150 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Bleedr
Jame Howlett
In the words of Logan " If Jean was the most powerful telepath he knew and she couldn't control it then neither could Hope. I think they should kill her or either send her back in time or something hopefully Cable or Bishop make an appearance.

ohhh man! ive been waiting for Cable since she first went out on her own and talked about how Cable showed her how to make weapons... I agree, they should just kill her off xD no way such a noobie like her can control something not even Jean could
Cable shall have his own team again soon in Calbe and X-Force with himself, Domino, Collossus, Forge, and Dr. Nemesis. Bishop is still stuck in limbo through sad

10,150 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Huwee
Bleedr
Captain Mantis
I liked Scott before AvX, but right now he's being highly irrational and it's annoying me.

And while I realize she's not part of the X-Men, I do really adore Scarlet Witch.

ugh i agree about scott... hes been nothing but annoying in AvX, i cant wait to read #10 later today biggrin
my favorite x-men are wolverine and gambit! i just picked up the new gambit comic and i loved it! if you like him i recommend it... and i also have Old Man Logan, that one is super badass. check it out

The new Gambit comic was a lot of fun to read!! biggrin
I been reading it because I enjoyed Clay Mann 's art on Age of X and Magneto regenesis mini. More of just a theif book that happen to have the theif be Gambit than a book about Gambit I think (if that makes sense). Gambit being one of my all time favs btw wink

10,150 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
AbbiDabby
LordOblivion
Ever since the House of M story arc, they've become douchebags, so right now, none.

True of many although I'd argue that the douchebaggery began somewhere in Morrison's run (although it was my favorite!)

I like Jean but I'm skeptical about this "backdoor resurrection" Bendis has planned for November.
I am not really sold on the whole All-New X-Men concept either (shouldn't be All-Old X-Men when you think about it?). That is why I am not letting my subscription carry over to it (having my Uncanny X-Men subscription carry over to Uncaany X-Force instead).

10,150 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Hmm considers what my favs are in no particular order...

Rogue and Gambit - how can I not like them. While used quite a bit in recent years especially not together. There golden age for me been out since Magento and Rogue been more focus on recently and Rogue been more in control of her powers but Gambit has his dark side...

Psylocke - telepathic ninja
Cable - gunner soldier
Rachel - I just like her better than Jean and Xavier... Always a bad girl I suppose unlike mother dearest...

Husk and Chamber - I like from their old Gen X days esp when Chris Bachalo was still on the book. Recently been seeing bit of them but not together. Enjoy the viseral visuals of them using there powers esp when compare to the likes of Collossus and Cyclops.

Dust - One of the reasons I got back into X-Men comics...

Blink - AoA ver not New Mutants ver.

^^ Hmm I am gonna go with Dust wink but I might be prejudice (aka sarcasm for partial) as she is Afghan and Muslim...

As least favs I say Scott, Emma, and Logan.
Cora Merle Seraph
Huwee
deadguy
Huwee
Favorite is Rogue, but was getting frustrated with all this love triangle drama she was going through with Gambit and Magneto (seriously? Magneto? Just sayin'). Super interested on how she can control her powers now, I hope they'll make her tough and cooler again.

Legacy has gotten a lot better since she started staring in it. I wonder how long they're planning to keep her off world in the dimension Magik sent her to.

Not too long, she's only got 2 issues left I think. After Legion will be the main role, especially since Rogue is going to be in the Uncanny Avengers.
Hence why I am changing my X-Men Legacy subscription to another title (Cable and X-Force, than changing Uncanny X-Men to Uncanny X-Force because I have no real interest in All-New X-Men). Don't get me wrong Legion isn't a bad character but I don't care for him as front and center. I like him more as a main villian (start of current most New Mutants) or supporting cast (250+ issues of Mike Carey's run on X-Men Legacy).

You know, I'm not gonna lie, I was disappointed on how X-Men Legacy ended with Rogue. It wasn't satisfying. Rogue just seemed to...I wanna say Mary-sue ish. She has been tougher...but...there seems to be something missing from her character. I don't know anymore! Hahaha. Still my favortie no doubt. I just wanna see that "umph" back. Forgive me if I'm being a whiner. > A <

Why the lack of interest for All New X-Men?
Cora Merle Seraph
Huwee
Bleedr
Captain Mantis

I been reading it because I enjoyed Clay Mann 's art on Age of X and Magneto regenesis mini. More of just a theif book that happen to have the theif be Gambit than a book about Gambit I think (if that makes sense). Gambit being one of my all time favs btw wink

Yea! heart
There's just something about the cajun I can't ignore. Hahahaha. I think it's great that he got his own book to sort of redeem himself in. Clay Mann does a great job, if they ever change artists...I just hope the story is good enough for me to ignore that because I can be art bias at times. sweatdrop

10,150 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Huwee
Cora Merle Seraph
Huwee
deadguy
Huwee

You know, I'm not gonna lie, I was disappointed on how X-Men Legacy ended with Rogue. It wasn't satisfying. Rogue just seemed to...I wanna say Mary-sue ish. She has been tougher...but...there seems to be something missing from her character. I don't know anymore! Hahaha. Still my favortie no doubt. I just wanna see that "umph" back. Forgive me if I'm being a whiner. > A <

Why the lack of interest for All New X-Men?

I shall admit I enjoyed Mike Carey usage of Rogue more than the writer 260.1 to 275.

I have never been into the original five mainly. Plus I am not that into Bendis. He isn't bad, just not my cup of tea. I shall probally check it out via trades but not monthlies or subscription.

10,150 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Huwee
Cora Merle Seraph
Huwee
Bleedr
Captain Mantis

Yea! heart
There's just something about the cajun I can't ignore. Hahahaha. I think it's great that he got his own book to sort of redeem himself in. Clay Mann does a great job, if they ever change artists...I just hope the story is good enough for me to ignore that because I can be art bias at times. sweatdrop
I was rereading the first three issues they are fun but I still think my prior comment is true regardless. Still the writer/artist team still manage to have little Gambit moments I suppose. Oh I think with issue 5 and 6 Clay Mann is away for an issue or two (hopefully not more). I think Terry Dodson is taking over (barf - oh well better than Greg Land at least).
Nightcrawler has always been my biggest fav, I use to obsess over him heart

Dunno who my least favorite is, really. I like Wolvie, but am easily annoyed at his over-use, and sometimes at his overpowering in certain stories.

Dapper Genius

Really love X-23, Pixie, and Nightcrawler.
wolverine. hell, i was named after him.. i also love nightcrawler and magneto. and dust is probably the most bad a** idea for a character i've heard of in recent years. she needs more attention from writers lol

Dedicated Entrepreneur

I'm a big fan of Cylops I even wrote an article on his family tree for squidoo. Cyclops

A lot of people don't like him after axv but I like him more.

Beast is pretty awesome too.

Least Favorite might be Gambit. Very overrated

Shadowy Shapeshifter

If I had to choose just one that's my favorite, it's be Nightcrawler. X-23, Rogue, Beast, and Psylocke are also up there however.

As for least favorite, I'd have to pick Scott.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff