Welcome to Gaia! ::

Bleedr
Captain Mantis
I liked Scott before AvX, but right now he's being highly irrational and it's annoying me.
As far as favorite X-Men go, I lovelovelove Hope Summers and Namor.

And while I realize she's not part of the X-Men, I do really adore Scarlet Witch.
She is a mutant, so I'm letting the conversation extend to her.
Her sons are magnificent as well.

ugh i agree about scott... hes been nothing but annoying in AvX, i cant wait to read #10 later today biggrin
my favorite x-men are wolverine and gambit! i just picked up the new gambit comic and i loved it! if you like him i recommend it... and i also have Old Man Logan, that one is super badass. check it out

OLD MAN LOGAN IS EPIC !

Hilarious Humorist

8,050 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Brandisher 100
Jame Howlett
OLD MAN LOGAN IS EPIC !

i havent finished reading it but hell yea its epic!!!
you keeping up with AvX? i like how hes always right and ends up going lone wolf as usual. thats good ol' wolvie wink
Bleedr
Jame Howlett
OLD MAN LOGAN IS EPIC !

you keeping up with AvX? i like how hes always right and ends up going lone wolf as usual. thats good ol' wolvie wink

Yeah man I'm up to date with A vs X
Stupid Cap left him stranded sad I,m surprised that even after all that Logan called Cap and gave him Hopes location on the moon rather then just killing her.
What part are you up to in Old Man Logan ?

Hilarious Humorist

8,050 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Brandisher 100
Jame Howlett
Bleedr
Jame Howlett
OLD MAN LOGAN IS EPIC !

Stupid Cap left him stranded sad I,m surprised that even after all that Logan called Cap and gave him Hopes location on the moon rather then just killing her.
i honestly cant remember sad my brother sent it to me and i read maybe half of it but since then ive been occupied on all these other comics im trying to catch up on :p
totally right about that cap and wolverine situation -_-
do you think they should kill her? or just have them come to some sort of agreement and stop all this fighting...
Bleedr
Jame Howlett
Bleedr
Jame Howlett
OLD MAN LOGAN IS EPIC !

i honestly cant remember sad my brother sent it to me and i read maybe half of it but since then ive been occupied on all these other comics im trying to catch up on :p
totally right about that cap and wolverine situation -_-
do you think they should kill her? or just have them come to some sort of agreement and stop all this fighting...

In the words of Logan " If Jean was the most powerful telepath he knew and she couldn't control it then neither could Hope. I think they should kill her or either send her back in time or something hopefully Cable or Bishop make an appearance.

Hilarious Humorist

8,050 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Brandisher 100
Jame Howlett
In the words of Logan " If Jean was the most powerful telepath he knew and she couldn't control it then neither could Hope. I think they should kill her or either send her back in time or something hopefully Cable or Bishop make an appearance.

ohhh man! ive been waiting for Cable since she first went out on her own and talked about how Cable showed her how to make weapons... I agree, they should just kill her off xD no way such a noobie like her can control something not even Jean could

Cosmogonal Cultist

33,915 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Team Rina 200
  • Beta Gaian 0
Oh, man... I pretty much only know X-Men from my time watching the animated series as a kid. And X-Men Evolution when I was an older kid. sweatdrop

I haven't really been able to get into any of the current X-books.
Bleedr
Captain Mantis
I liked Scott before AvX, but right now he's being highly irrational and it's annoying me.
As far as favorite X-Men go, I lovelovelove Hope Summers and Namor.

And while I realize she's not part of the X-Men, I do really adore Scarlet Witch.
She is a mutant, so I'm letting the conversation extend to her.
Her sons are magnificent as well.

ugh i agree about scott... hes been nothing but annoying in AvX, i cant wait to read #10 later today biggrin
my favorite x-men are wolverine and gambit! i just picked up the new gambit comic and i loved it! if you like him i recommend it... and i also have Old Man Logan, that one is super badass. check it out

The new Gambit comic was a lot of fun to read!! biggrin
Favorite Kitty Pryde
Least not sure so many options

Blessed Seeker

Do I even need to answer this one? c;

5,050 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • First step to fame 200
Ever since the House of M story arc, they've become douchebags, so right now, none.

Lonely Phantom

Fuzzeh Elf
Do I even need to answer this one? c;

Please do! There's not enough bamfy love in this thread! <3

Hiroko Takashiro's Significant Otter

Shirtless Dreamer

31,725 Points
  • Conquerer of Familiars 350
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Survivor 150
Woo. Older thread!

I love love Storm and Emma Frost.

I dislike Cyclops and Wolverine though.
I don't think Scott ever really recovered from being old taco lips host body
LordOblivion
Ever since the House of M story arc, they've become douchebags, so right now, none.

True of many although I'd argue that the douchebaggery began somewhere in Morrison's run (although it was my favorite!)

I like Jean but I'm skeptical about this "backdoor resurrection" Bendis has planned for November.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff