Welcome to Gaia! ::

I'd say I'm a Wolvie fanboy but I despise Cyclops he just a whiny douche bag an I'll probably never like him Just thought I'd get some opinions its 2 In the morning and I can't sleep so why not talk with fellow comic readers ?

Liberal Elocutionist

I liked Scott before AvX, but right now he's being highly irrational and it's annoying me.
As far as favorite X-Men go, I lovelovelove Hope Summers and Namor.

And while I realize she's not part of the X-Men, I do really adore Scarlet Witch.
She is a mutant, so I'm letting the conversation extend to her.
Her sons are magnificent as well.

Dapper Lunatic

9,250 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Millionaire 200
My favorite X-man is actually an X-woman and she is Storm. My least favorite X-man has got to be Scott aka Cyclops as I Think he is the biggest douchebag in comics

Dangerous Visionary

I flip flop between Beast and Storm a lot. My least favorite is Wolverine he is a total marty stu to me no matter what they do with him.

Liberal Elocutionist

Oh we're supposed to put least favorite ones here, too.
I dislike Toad.
He's icky.

Anxious Pirate

14,450 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Battle: KO 200
  • Jolly Roger 50
I didn't Really Like Ink.. Ugh I am happy hes Comatose

But I love
Gentle, Indra, Cannonball, Prodigy, and Hellion...
Scott, because he's probably the only character in all of Marvel who's gone though natural character development within the past 2 decades. He's changed slowly over many years, and each of those changes has corresponded to an event or situation which effected him in some way. No, he's not a nice guy anymore, but when your whole race is on the verge of extinction, and you're fighting a war for your lives and the lives of the people you love, you don't really have the option of being nice.

Not like Wolverine, who went from an unrepentant killer and soldier who regularly put children in harms way to Jesus Christ, savior of mutant children, who can't stand the idea of kids fighting the people who want to kill them, like Jean and Scott and Hank and Rouge and pretty much every other X-men did when they were kids, and then back to an unrepentant killer again just in time to kill Hope without a second thought.

Honerable mention goes to Dust, just for these 2 lines, which perfectly explain why Wolverine's school is a retarded idea.

Heroic Smoker

My favorites Scott/Cyclops. I havent been keeping up recently but since the beginning he's been my favorite X-man and I doubt that gonna change soon.
My least favorite is Wolverine. He used to be cool bu I've really got tired of hearing about him. Theres way better mutants out there.
Two others love are Kitty Pride and Nightcrawler (*hums 'in the garage'*) They've always been in my top favorites. Nightcrawler deserves his own series.
Favorite is Rogue, but was getting frustrated with all this love triangle drama she was going through with Gambit and Magneto (seriously? Magneto? Just sayin'). Super interested on how she can control her powers now, I hope they'll make her tough and cooler again.

Least favorite. . .uhm. . .I don't know actually.
Huwee
Favorite is Rogue, but was getting frustrated with all this love triangle drama she was going through with Gambit and Magneto (seriously? Magneto? Just sayin'). Super interested on how she can control her powers now, I hope they'll make her tough and cooler again.

Hey Sugah'(Rogue Voice 90's TAS)
Jame Howlett
Huwee

Hey Sugah'(Rogue Voice 90's TAS)

wink

(Best Rogue voice ever!)
Huwee

Legacy has gotten a lot better since she started staring in it. I wonder how long they're planning to keep her off world in the dimension Magik sent her to.
deadguy
Huwee

Legacy has gotten a lot better since she started staring in it. I wonder how long they're planning to keep her off world in the dimension Magik sent her to.

Not too long, she's only got 2 issues left I think. After Legion will be the main role, especially since Rogue is going to be in the Uncanny Avengers.

Enduring Elder

14,675 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Megathread 100
My favorite character in the X-Men comics would have to be Wolverine. My least favorite has to be Jubilee.

Hilarious Humorist

8,050 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Brandisher 100
Captain Mantis
I liked Scott before AvX, but right now he's being highly irrational and it's annoying me.
As far as favorite X-Men go, I lovelovelove Hope Summers and Namor.

And while I realize she's not part of the X-Men, I do really adore Scarlet Witch.
She is a mutant, so I'm letting the conversation extend to her.
Her sons are magnificent as well.

ugh i agree about scott... hes been nothing but annoying in AvX, i cant wait to read #10 later today biggrin
my favorite x-men are wolverine and gambit! i just picked up the new gambit comic and i loved it! if you like him i recommend it... and i also have Old Man Logan, that one is super badass. check it out

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff