Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dangerous Raider

6,600 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Consumer 100
So my boyfriend is a Deadpool fanatic. And I am always bored by Deadpool, being more into Iron Man, and other comics... So... Can anyone tell how Deadpool was created or how he became The Merc With A Mouth?
Iron man is so lame

He was experimented on by the military or something causing him to get severe skin and mental damage, I'm not really sure, I do know he's fully aware he's part of a comic book, which is why his speech is in yellow and not white uvu

If you play the game you'll see he's actually quite funny!
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Dangerous Raider

6,600 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Consumer 100
RobosexualDragQueen
Iron man is so lame

He was experimented on by the military or something causing him to get severe skin and mental damage, I'm not really sure, I do know he's fully aware he's part of a comic book, which is why his speech is in yellow and not white uvu

If you play the game you'll see he's actually quite funny!
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

I have played the game and I find him funny, but he just doesn't seem to be my cup of tea. But thank you sooo much for telling me what you know. Love the gif
He was created by the Weapon X project, he was given Wolverine's healing factor but it actually became better but scarred him permanently. It also kinda made him snap and lose his mind. the yellow and white boxes you see are actually the other two voices he hears in his head. one is fairly intelligent, while the other is even more ridiculous than Deadpool is on his own. He is also aware that he is in a comic book, video game, etc and often breaks the fourth wall by talking directly to the reader/player. There are actually a few other characters who are aware of that also. The Fantastic Four met their creators once in the comics and She-Hulk is also aware of it and used to break the fourth wall a lot also.

Lonely Hoarder

He also fell in love with Death and he kept trying to kill himself (his body would heal but be scarred) which is why his body is so jacked up.

Anxious Explorer

5,150 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
You should see his face then.It differs from being lightly scarred to full-on melting mode.
Created created? Orrrr like how his actual character is now? Because he was created when Rob Liefeld just straight up stole the character Deathstroke from DC.
JurgenS
You should see his face then.It differs from being lightly scarred to full-on melting mode.

And at times it's actually sewed on which makes it look that much more awesome. I don't remember which series it actually happens in but at one point he gets his head cut off and someone sews it back on.

Anxious Explorer

5,150 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Papierschmetterling
JurgenS

And at times it's actually sewed on which makes it look that much more awesome. I don't remember which series it actually happens in but at one point he gets his head cut off and someone sews it back on.

Sweeeeeet.

9,775 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
wiki couldve told u this with no problem

Aged Demigod

12,650 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Magical Girl 50
His skin is messed up because he has skin cancer, but his body won't die, so it heals. Not just because of scaring from inflicted wounds...
Plus if you look him up on google, you will get to a wiki that will give you the WHOLE damn story. I suggest you check that out instead. Some of them are very wrong about somethings.

Lonely Hoarder

There are different story arcs. Some where cancer isn't even an issue for him and never even comes up and some where he obtained his abilities in different ways. Just depends on what you read.

Fallen Phantom

9,490 Points
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Forum Regular 100
depends which comic book you read. There are a few different stories
That confused the s**t out of me for a while….it didn't help that the firs one I ever picked up had deadpool explaining his backstory to a court while a separate (and probably more accurate) version was written alongside it...
Deadpool's real name is Wade Wilson. He developed cancer and was recruited by Weapon X (same people that gave Wolverine his adamentium skeleton) to become their next weapon. They injected him with a synthesized healing factor they took from Wolverine's mutant gene. This basically made it to where Deadpool can never die, but also made the cancer tumor's scar tissue spread over his entire body. He also is a wild hand-to-hand combatant and is good with basically any weapon. He's a mercenary with no real rules and he's the Merc (mercenary) with a Mouth because he can and he's the best. There's a storyline where he kills the entire MARVEL Universe....it is quite bloody though. That basically covers your question.
Leonard_Snart
Created created? Orrrr like how his actual character is now? Because he was created when Rob Liefeld just straight up stole the character Deathstroke from DC.

Another shining example of
copy s**t = lots of money

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas