Welcome to Gaia! ::

Deadpool?

YES! 0.53333333333333 53.3% [ 8 ]
Never read it 0.13333333333333 13.3% [ 2 ]
Who dat? 0.33333333333333 33.3% [ 5 ]
Total Votes:[ 15 ]

I recently got into Deadpool comics and fell in love. He cracks me up. I love the whole 'breaking the fourth wall' thing.

**Spoiler alerts!**

So I've barely started reading Thunderbolts. I got the first volume and I liked it. It made me interested in Venom/Flash as well. I'm not sure what I think about the plot yet. It was so so.
I think the characters are well written, but then, I've never read much about Elektra and the Punisher so I can't fully speak for that.

I'm also reading Marvel NOW's Deadpool series. I thought introducing a daughter was kind of cliche, but I'm interested to see if they actually bring her into the series or if she's alive. I'm hoping she is! It would be fun to see her and Wade interact.

And I've been reading The Gauntlet series, which introduces us to Deadpool's future wifey.
I'm enjoying the story so far. I like the direction they're taking him in. I'm wondering how long Shiklah will be around though. Also, someone pointed out that she should have something more to her than just her relationship with him to be a fully developed character and I'd have to agree. It would be good to see her more on her terms, though she seems pretty capable of handling things herself. I think Deadpool with a succubus in general makes perfect sense (seeing as he is kind of a horn dog). Also, I like that she has her own 'monstrous' side. wink
If you have a ps3 hun, you seriously need to play the deadpool game its AWSOMEEEE
deadpool's frinking hilarious!

9,775 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
deadpool the guantlet is where his "wife " first appears very interesting
i only read Issue 1 cause they were giving it out.IT was interesting
As for the Main deadpool Title im not feeling.something seems to be missing that the last writer had
Gotta love Deadpool. My favorite run of his is Cable and Deadpool. They have such good synergy between those two polar opposites it's fantastic.
I seriously love Deadpool! Been waiting on a movie about him for too long though sad
if anyone here hasn't yet, I would definitely recommend to invest into the Dead Pool game, or even just watch it on youtube. The comics are a close second to the game in my opinion.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff