Welcome to Gaia! ::

Cissy-Chan
I was talking about DC women in general...also, that sucks.
It's not a terrible change actually, he's her grandfather now. In all I'd say it's the least offensive thing they've done to her character, and the only one that isn't disturbing...yet. They may still ******** it up, it's DC after all.

Hilarious Lunatic

It's official that Wonder Woman will make her film debut in the Man of Steel sequel...which became the Batman/Superman movie....so it's now the "Batman/Superman movie...OH YEA! Wonder Woman is here too even though she deserves her own flick." As far as I'm concerned, WB/DC keeps shooting themselves in the foot with their movies.

http://io9.com/gal-gadot-cast-as-wonder-woman-in-batman-vs-superman-1476488178

Versatile Nerd

7,200 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
DC already removed Wally West from continuity, and it looks like they are setting their sites on Kyle Rayner. DC wants to revive the Silver Age and combine it with the Dark Age of comics, but they are removing any characters who became famous after the Silver Age, especially if they are bright and inspire hope.
isn't he the great white lantern now?

Versatile Nerd

7,200 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
GLJordan
isn't he the great white lantern now?

Yep and he will fly off into another dimension. That way DC will not have to deal with a happy lantern. You can now focus on either Simon Baz or the Guacomle Lantern Hal Jordan.
what happen to john?

Versatile Nerd

7,200 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
GLJordan
what happen to john?

He has been promoted to Honor Guard and is now in the GL Corps series. He is taking over for Kyle and is working alongside Guy Guardiner.

Hilarious Lunatic

I didn't think I could be less interested in the Man of Steel sequel which is actually a Batman movie which is actually a JLA startup movie....really, who knows what this ******** is supposed to be?
Wonder Woman confirmed, Nightwing rumors, John Stewart rumors...blerg. Just blerg.

The latest rumor of DC stupidity is making Wonder Woman the powered down descendant of Kryptonian explorers. Ugh.
Chris Powell
The latest rumor of DC stupidity is making Wonder Woman the powered down descendant of Kryptonian explorers. Ugh.

Which they're saying is because she has been on Earth for too long. Whereas Clark was stronger than Zod and his cronies because he had been on Earth longer than them. At least, that's what I read. Blatant misogyny is frustrating.

DC see dollar signs. Nothing else, when it comes to a Justice League movie, and they're willing to cut any corners to get there. For some reason, sitting around a table, mapping out a strategy to make solo films that benefits both them and the consumers isn't even an option because it would require too much time. There would actually be more money in it for them if they took their time establishing a shared cinematic universe.
looks like the Chief also took the Amanda Waller diet
I admit that I was never a fan of Wally West as a replacement for Barry Allen as the Flash.
But fans of Wally West now have something to interest them:
Wally West is returning to the DC Comics books.
This new 52 Wally West may not be the same Wally that his fans knew before the New 52, but at least he'll be Iris West's nephew.
I think this Wally may be a younger version who might basically start out as a newer Kid Flash than the new 52 Barr Torr version. At least I am hoping he'd replace "Barr Torr" as Kid Flash until a more genuine Bart Allen (grandson of Barry Allen) could be introduced as Impulse.

As for Wonder Woman, she should not be the powered down descendant of Kryptonian explorers in Batman Versus Superman if the filmmakers plan to stick to the New 52 comic canon.
Wonder Woman is the demi-goddess daughter of Zeus and Queen Hippolyta of the Amazons. The Amazons are not Kryptonian descendants, either.

Hilarious Lunatic

ARISE, THREAD! ARISE FROM YOUR GRAVE!

Ahem...

So, the next Man of Steel movie Justice League prequel has an official title...

Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice!

I can only guess that this a courtroom drama in which Lex and Bruce teamup to sue the pants off Superman(that's where the red undies went!) for the destruction of their holdings in Metropolis. And Wonder Woman will be the spunky Single Female Lawyer who defends Superman from total bankruptcy.

Sweet Creature

34,275 Points
  • Battery 500
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Rat Conqueror 500
Chris Powell

Ahem...

I can only guess that this a courtroom drama in which Lex and Bruce teamup to sue the pants off Superman(that's where the red undies went!) for the destruction of their holdings in Metropolis. And Wonder Woman will be the spunky Single Female Lawyer who defends Superman from total bankruptcy.
I would watch this tbh. sounds better than Man of Steel already dramallama

On the subject of crises, anyone been reading Forever Evil and/or Future's End?

Barton Elder

29,100 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Consumer 100
  • Contributor 150
Chris Powell

Ahem...

1. Sounds more like the next Ace Attorney game.

2. *pounds head against wall*

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces