Welcome to Gaia! ::

Barton Elder

29,100 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Consumer 100
  • Contributor 150
Soooo, Batman came out. (Lots of prayers going out to Aurora, Co.)

3,600 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Hygienic 200
  • First step to fame 200
Ok I've been out of the loop for a while and don't know if there was a reason for this place not being posted in. Was it left alone to start a new thread focusing more on 52?

If so I'll stop posting here.

Steadfast Protector

Devonix
Ok I've been out of the loop for a while and don't know if there was a reason for this place not being posted in. Was it left alone to start a new thread focusing more on 52?

If so I'll stop posting here.

No, on Gaia people start a new thread rather than check if there's an existing thread on the
same subject. You can get a STACK of them if enough people are lazy.

On page 1 here, we've got 2 52 threads plus this one.
Whoever came up with Cassie Sandsmark's new origin is a moron.

Tipsy Senshi

18,175 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Stellar Lieutenant 200
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
Mr Clark J Kent

I find that I just keep wishing that the YJ version was canon instead.

Dedicated Lunatic

15,525 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Love Machine 150
Personally I just stopped reading DC. So, no reason to post. neutral

Dedicated Lunatic

15,525 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Love Machine 150
And the most pointless Watchmen tie in book is.... Dollar Bill!

http://geek-news.mtv.com/2012/11/02/len-wein-on-before-watchmen-dollar-bill-in-january/

Yes, DC is scraping the bottom of the barrell and giving Dollar Bill a comic.

crying talk2hand
Haha! Another Before Watchmen title? I'll TOTALLY buy it. I love making Alan Moore angry.

Familiar Phantom

shanejayell
Personally I just stopped reading DC. So, no reason to post. neutral

Pretty much this. I haven't been to the comic shop in over a month.
dc sucks. bowie does not.
Dear DC,

By the time you read this, I'll be gone. We had some good times, but we're at very different points in our lives right now. It's not you, it's me. You're exactly the same as you were in the 90s, and I've changed. I'm moving on with my life. I like engaging, complex stories with compelling characters and you think Lobdell and Winick are good writers. We're just not right for each other anymore. I just need some space to figure things out and it wouldn't be fair to you to lead you on.

But you know, I wish you the best of luck. We can totally keep in touch. I'll call you sometime, really. Take care of yourself.

Sincerely,

Cel.

PS. [******** you.

Barton Elder

29,100 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Consumer 100
  • Contributor 150
Jackie-senpai
Mr Clark J Kent

Do you mean the original YJ comic? Or the cartoon that I only watch for snippets of Nolan North being "thatstotallynot"Connor?

Tipsy Senshi

18,175 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Stellar Lieutenant 200
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
Cissy-Chan
Jackie-senpai
Mr Clark J Kent

Do you mean the original YJ comic? Or the cartoon that I only watch for snippets of Nolan North being "thatstotallynot"Connor?

I meant the cartoon version.

Barton Elder

29,100 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Consumer 100
  • Contributor 150
Celaeno
Dear DC,

By the time you read this, I'll be gone. We had some good times, but we're at very different points in our lives right now. It's not you, it's me. You're exactly the same as you were in the 90s, and I've changed. I'm moving on with my life. I like engaging, complex stories with compelling characters and you think Lobdell and Winick are good writers. We're just not right for each other anymore. I just need some space to figure things out and it wouldn't be fair to you to lead you on.

But you know, I wish you the best of luck. We can totally keep in touch. I'll call you sometime, really. Take care of yourself.

Sincerely,

Cel.

PS. [******** you.

I've limited myself to several of the Batbooks (not all, I dont touch anything by Tony Daniels), Swamp Thing and Animal Man (which are both great, but not really part of continuity) and Green Lantern...which also doesnt really feel like its in continuity.

Barton Elder

29,100 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Consumer 100
  • Contributor 150
Cissy-Chan
Celaeno
Dear DC,

Sincerely,

Cel.

PS. [******** you.

I've limited myself to several of the Batbooks (not all, I dont touch anything by Tony Daniels), Swamp Thing and Animal Man (which are both great, but not really part of continuity) and Green Lantern...which also doesnt really feel like its in continuity.

Oh, and Justice League Dark, which has your man Constantine in it (He's in Animal Man too).

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff