Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Deadpool

Damned if I know... They've all been members at one point or another.

But you could check out JLA/Avengers...

Ah, I misunderstood. I was thinking that was an actual assembled team. xp
Spider_Jerusalem
The Deadpool

Damned if I know... They've all been members at one point or another.

But you could check out JLA/Avengers...

Ah, I misunderstood. I was thinking that was an actual assembled team. xp
Yeah, that team would be the "Hey, God... you need a vacation" team. blaugh
Now, I was having a discussion with one of my friends, and we got in a bit of a disagreement on who would win in a fight. That fight being Dazzler vs. Dagger. Now, I think Dagger would take that fight, hands down....but then, being a Cloak and Dagger fan, I'm a bit biased.

So, who would win? She thinks it's Dazzler by the way (as if the above didn't make that obvious).
i really doubt Dagger can beat Dazzler, but thats a fight i'd like to see myself and i for one am glad Dazzler is back on one of the teams.
Impulse vs. Inertia

(Each given a specific date and location a week in advance.)

twisted
Ricochet Rita

The avengers would whoop the X-men easy.
Heck, ONE avenger (IM, Thor) would have a chance at taking down the whole team.

Yes but Wonder Woman beat Thor and Storm has beaten Wonder Woman, so by the logic that seems to be showing in this thread, Storm could beat Thor, by herself.

Now then for a fight that's been buggin' me for awhile now.. a battle royal of sidekicks.. Bucky, Speedy, Robin, Jubilee (back in the day), Aqua Lame I mean Lad, and Lockheed.
Here it is people. It's a dozy.

Batman Vs. The Green Goblin:
arrow I'd go with Green Goblin 6 out of 10 times. He obviously has the physical advantage. He also has the cool gadgets. Not to mention he'd never stay in jail for long. Plus he's got the whole "evil planning/prep time" thing pretty much mastered. But Batman is experienced with dealing with people like GG. I'd say most of the fights would go to GG but Batman would still hold his own.

Diablo Vs. Metamorpho:
arrow I'm going to have to go with Diablo. He's pretty damn powerful with that stone. He could beat the FF (on a good day) so I'm going with him.

Avengers vs X-men:
arrow Avengers....no contest. Thor or Ironman could do it by themselves. As for Kitty taking out Vision or IM. Ironman has a force field that he can activate around the armor that would keep her out. As for Vision... lol ....if they are both phased at the same time, that would mean that they would both be solid to each other. Meaning that she'd be powerlessly facing an android that can punch at around 90 ton impacts whee .

Hulk vs Superman:
arrow Provided that Superman speed blitzed straight off, he could easily win. But his CIS would say he wouldn't do that. Meaning that Hulk could bulk up and the fight could go either way.

Hawkeye vs Green Arrow:
arrow Hawkeye. Ollie has better accuracy standing still, but Clint is a much better mobile shooter. Plus when they ran out of trick arrows, Clint would beat the ever living s**t out of Ollie in HTH.

Deadpool vs. Thanos in a series of test to prove their love to Death (similar tests as all those new dating shows or what not):
arrow Thanos....and Deadpool. Any kind of test, Thanos would ace no contest. But Death never really cares that he can do that. She'd probably enjoy Wade's failures more.

New Catman vs Green Arrow:
arrow Catman? I can't say I know a Catman....

Batman Beyond Versus Spider-Man 2099:
arrow I'm leaning toward SM....but I never read enough of 2099 to say for sure. We'll just go with what Obsidian said. wink

Tony Stark vs Reed Richards, at inventing:
arrow At just overall inventing, it would go to Reed hands down. But in a contest of weapon building, Tony would win.

Dazzler vs. Dagger:
arrow Dagger. She's more agile, she is self powered, and does more damage. Dazzler needs sound for her power to work. Plus I'm not entirely sure that light would hurt Dagger in the slightest.

Impulse vs. Inertia:
arrow Can't answer this one. Afraid I don't know Inertia.

A battle royal of sidekicks.. Bucky, Speedy, Robin, Jubilee (back in the day), Aqua Lad, and Lockheed:
arrow Jubilee would go down first. Then Aqua Lad. Then probably Bucky or Speedy...we'll just say both. I'd have to say that Robin could eventually take down Lockheed....but it would be a tough a** fight. He's actually quite powerful.
CosmicBeing
arrow I'm leaning toward SM....but I never read enough of 2099 to say for sure. We'll just go with what Obsidian said. wink

The fight would be even more of a NOn Issue if you used Spidey 2099 from the period where he led Humanity. He had Thor's hammer and lived for around a thousand Years as a result until he gave the Hammer back to Captain America who left to Find the real Thor among other things.
Obsidianwolf
CosmicBeing

The fight would be even more of a NOn Issue if you used Spidey 2099 from the period where he led Humanity. He had Thor's hammer and lived for around a thousand Years as a result until he gave the Hammer back to Captain America who left to Find the real Thor among other things.

See there, I didn't know anything about that.
CosmicBeing
Obsidianwolf
CosmicBeing

See there, I didn't know anything about that.

It's from Manefest Destiny or Marvel's half baked lets end the 2099 Timeline Final Issue.

Now parts of it were pretty good and parts of it were badly rushed.

The Real Captain America as Thor leading the Super Humans/Mutants of Earth against the BArrier that caused the big Tech Loss trying to keep humans out of hte Rest of the Universe.

While a Blind Watcher sacrifices his life to destroy it. AFter revealing the Fantastic Four of this Timeline were created by Him because his missed them.

Afterwards O'hara led humanity keepign Thor's hammer until Cap was found once again Frozen in space 1000 years in the future from 2099.
now i have to find that.

i was always a big fan of Miguel O'Hara, not just because he was a half hispanic Spider-man either >_>.
CosmicBeing
New Catman vs Green Arrow:
arrow Catman? I can't say I know a Catman....

The only Catman I know was this lame villain that Green Arrow fought (briefly) in Archer's Quest. He was supposed to help fullfill the Shade's end of a bargain with Ollie to destroy evidence of his crimefighting career in the event of his death (which he kind of blew...). Catman was on the run from that gorilla--not Grodd, the other one--who got him in the end.

Who the "new" Catman might be I have no idea, or if this is even the one you're talking about.
DravenGK
Ricochet Rita

The avengers would whoop the X-men easy.
Heck, ONE avenger (IM, Thor) would have a chance at taking down the whole team.

Yes but Wonder Woman beat Thor and Storm has beaten Wonder Woman, so by the logic that seems to be showing in this thread, Storm could beat Thor, by herself.

Now then for a fight that's been buggin' me for awhile now.. a battle royal of sidekicks.. Bucky, Speedy, Robin, Jubilee (back in the day), Aqua Lame I mean Lad, and Lockheed.

When did Wonder Woman beat Thor?
i do remember WW holding Thors hammer, wasn't that in one of those god awful Marvel Vs. D.C series?

plus Storm beating WW was vote based and shouldnt count.
The Delightful Deviant
i do remember WW holding Thors hammer, wasn't that in one of those god awful Marvel Vs. D.C series?

plus Storm beating WW was vote based and shouldnt count.

She'd found it after it went missing following Thor's victory over Captain Marvel *coughbullshitcough*

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff