Welcome to Gaia! ::

Wally_West
Having Kyle, Zatanna, Wally, AND the Atom on a team qualifies as pretty frikkin' strong, considering that Zatanna can take out pretty much anyone with two words, Kyle has the most powerful weapon in the universe on his finger, and Wally is faster then the speed of thought.

Maybe it was raining that day.

A team that was lacking both/either Superman and The Martian Manhunter. Put either of them on the field and no amount of PIS could win DS the day.
kissmekillme
Sorce
Ricochet Rita
kissmekillme
Heh. New revelations.

Terry McGinnis, unsuited vs. Ibn al Xu'ffasch.

Good one.
Tough call, but I'd go with Ibn on this one, simply due to the more extensive training he probably recieved.
Ibn's smarter as well.

Sorry Terry.

Yeah yeah, Bruce's brain and all that. Terry's got some size on Ibn though, I'd say Ibn'd be d**k/HS Terry sized. And the 15 years of crimefighting may even out the experience. Been awhile since I read Kingdom, but I don't really recall Ibn doing all that much.
Not too sure on that... Supposedly he was groomed to be Ra's successor, and the only one to defeat him in fencing. Plus, Terry still seems to be relying on Bruce (albeit not as much) 15 years down the road.

I'd say it's probably a toss up, but I think Ibn would edge out. Two out of three, Ibn would take it, but it would go the three rounds.
Spider_Jerusalem
Wally_West
Having Kyle, Zatanna, Wally, AND the Atom on a team qualifies as pretty frikkin' strong, considering that Zatanna can take out pretty much anyone with two words, Kyle has the most powerful weapon in the universe on his finger, and Wally is faster then the speed of thought.

Maybe it was raining that day.

A team that was lacking both/either Superman and The Martian Manhunter. Put either of them on the field and no amount of PIS could win DS the day.

he beat Flash and Zatanna (who spoke after he kicked her..which was very very stupid IMO of her not to say "POTS" wink
I'm sure there would have been some more PIS to let him deal with Supes and MM.
Ricochet Rita
Probably not, they picked that team because they all had weaknesses that could be overcome easily. Green-K isn't that easy to come by, and J'onn's fear of fire has pretty much been negated.
Sorce
Ricochet Rita
Probably not, they picked that team because they all had weaknesses that could be overcome easily. Green-K isn't that easy to come by, and J'onn's fear of fire has pretty much been negated.

they let him use Kyle's ring, and stopped flash with a sword.
And Zatanna with a kick.
Ricochet Rita
Wally_West
But by virtue of comparison....

Spiral=takes out a team of X-men

Deathstroke=takes out the strongest version of the JLA without breaking a sweat in Identity Crisis

JLA are stronger then the X-Men (as has been argued repeatedly ad nauseum)

Therefore, Deathstroke could pound the bejeezus out of Spiral with both eyes closed and in the middle of a heart attack.

More reasons why Identity Crisis sucked. Sorry, but your defeat is canon.

Until the match up truly occurs, without PIS and CIS, nothing is certain.

Besides- were I to beat him, then that would mean I can take out the JLA.
stare xp

And just because I can kick some weak teams asses doesn't mean I can't take on stronger ones.

beating the X-men is like kicking a lame puppy these days, and hardly a fair assesment of my abilities.

Actually I'd say Spiral would stand a better chance against the justice league than Deathstroke without bad writing. After all She could probably beat Superman thanks to his Weakness to Magic. And She could allways Jean Bomb them.

Also Realistically there's nothing DS could do to stop Spiral. Even killing her wouldn't necessarily stop her unless she was killed at a Temporal Nexus.

Ricochet Rita
Try this then.

Batman Beyond Versus Spider-Man 2099

O'hara would crush Terry.
Tony Stark vs Reed Richards, at inventing.
Wally_West
But by virtue of comparison....

Spiral=takes out a team of X-men

Deathstroke=takes out the strongest version of the JLA without breaking a sweat in Identity Crisis

JLA are stronger then the X-Men (as has been argued repeatedly ad nauseum)

Therefore, Deathstroke could pound the bejeezus out of Spiral with both eyes closed and in the middle of a heart attack.

More reasons why Identity Crisis sucked. Sorry, but your defeat is canon.

Hawkman, Green Arrow, Zatanna, Atom, Flash and Green Lantern are the strongest version of JLA? Here I thought it was Superman, Supergirl, Wonder Woman, Martian Manhunter, Phanthom Stranger and Specter...

Cannonball beat Gladiator, Wolverine beats Cannonbal, Cyclops beats Wolverine, half the X-Men can take down Cyclops one-on-one, and Spiral takes down all X-Men together, ergo, Spiral is more powerful than Eternity. And it's canon...
The Deadpool
Spiral is more powerful than Eternity. And it's canon...
And Yamcha is stronger than Vegeta. 3nodding
The Deadpool

Hawkman, Green Arrow, Zatanna, Atom, Flash and Green Lantern are the strongest version of JLA? Here I thought it was Superman, Supergirl, Wonder Woman, Martian Manhunter, Phanthom Stranger and Specter...

Okay now you gotta tell me where I can see that team.
Sorce
The Deadpool

Something like that.

Actually, Wolverine's power is infinite, and thus, so is Spiral (since she beat him).

Look... Spider Man beat all the X-Men, including Wolverine.

All the X-Men can beat Wolverine (since he's a part of them)

And Wolverine beats Spider Man.

So W>SM>X>W>SM>X>W>SM>X>W>SM>X>W>SM>X>W...
Spider_Jerusalem
The Deadpool

Okay now you gotta tell me where I can see that team.

Damned if I know... They've all been members at one point or another.

But you could check out JLA/Avengers...
When the hell would they need that team all together!?!? Like Dark-Imperi-Brain-Luthor-"all members of the crime syndicate"-evil dude?!!?!
The Deadpool
Sorce
The Deadpool

Something like that.

Actually, Wolverine's power is infinite, and thus, so is Spiral (since she beat him).

Look... Spider Man beat all the X-Men, including Wolverine.

All the X-Men can beat Wolverine (since he's a part of them)

And Wolverine beats Spider Man.

So W>SM>X>W>SM>X>W>SM>X>W>SM>X>W>SM>X>W...
Didn't Spider-Man beat Wolverine in a one on one? I seem to recall a pic of Logan all webbed up with his fists pointed at each side of his head.
Yeah, spidey has beaten Wolvie.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces