Welcome to Gaia! ::

CosmicBeing

Spiral vs Deathstroke:
arrow .... neutral ....She can and has defeated entire teams of X-men. DS stands very little chance of even hurting her.

stare heart
He's just lyin to ya Spiral, we all know that DS is "teh mna" xd
Zeek Jestr
He's just lyin to ya Spiral, we all know that DS is "teh mna" xd

I Liquified Wolverine.
In his own title.

Beat THAT.
stare
Tis a challenge you seek, not quest further ... well actually do cause I got nothin! xd

Familiar Phantom

But by virtue of comparison....

Spiral=takes out a team of X-men

Deathstroke=takes out the strongest version of the JLA without breaking a sweat in Identity Crisis

JLA are stronger then the X-Men (as has been argued repeatedly ad nauseum)

Therefore, Deathstroke could pound the bejeezus out of Spiral with both eyes closed and in the middle of a heart attack.

More reasons why Identity Crisis sucked. Sorry, but your defeat is canon.
...I'm still not seeing how that version of the JLA is the strongest. But I will say that since the debacle of IC, Deathstroke can beat Spiral.

Familiar Phantom

Having Kyle, Zatanna, Wally, AND the Atom on a team qualifies as pretty frikkin' strong, considering that Zatanna can take out pretty much anyone with two words, Kyle has the most powerful weapon in the universe on his finger, and Wally is faster then the speed of thought.

Maybe it was raining that day.
Wally_West
But by virtue of comparison....

Spiral=takes out a team of X-men

Deathstroke=takes out the strongest version of the JLA without breaking a sweat in Identity Crisis

JLA are stronger then the X-Men (as has been argued repeatedly ad nauseum)

Therefore, Deathstroke could pound the bejeezus out of Spiral with both eyes closed and in the middle of a heart attack.

More reasons why Identity Crisis sucked. Sorry, but your defeat is canon.

Until the match up truly occurs, without PIS and CIS, nothing is certain.

Besides- were I to beat him, then that would mean I can take out the JLA.
stare xp

And just because I can kick some weak teams asses doesn't mean I can't take on stronger ones.

beating the X-men is like kicking a lame puppy these days, and hardly a fair assesment of my abilities.
Wally_West
Having Kyle, Zatanna, Wally, AND the Atom on a team qualifies as pretty frikkin' strong, considering that Zatanna can take out pretty much anyone with two words, Kyle has the most powerful weapon in the universe on his finger, and Wally is faster then the speed of thought.

Too bad he's not faster than the speed of stationary sword.
stare
Heh. New revelations.

Terry McGinnis, unsuited vs. Ibn al Xu'ffasch.
kissmekillme
Heh. New revelations.

Good one.
Tough call, but I'd go with Ibn on this one, simply due to the more extensive training he probably recieved.
Ricochet Rita
kissmekillme
Heh. New revelations.

Good one.
Tough call, but I'd go with Ibn on this one, simply due to the more extensive training he probably recieved.
Ibn's smarter as well.

Sorry Terry.
Ricochet Rita
Wally_West

Too bad he's not faster than the speed of stationary sword.
stare
And distracted by fire.
Sorce
Ricochet Rita
kissmekillme
Heh. New revelations.

Good one.
Ibn's smarter as well.

Sorry Terry.

Yeah yeah, Bruce's brain and all that. Terry's got some size on Ibn though, I'd say Ibn'd be d**k/HS Terry sized. And the 15 years of crimefighting may even out the experience. Been awhile since I read Kingdom, but I don't really recall Ibn doing all that much.
Try this then.

Batman Beyond Versus Spider-Man 2099

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas