Welcome to Gaia! ::

Random citizen from the DCU vs a random citizen from the MU
AnimeDude360

Now, by "random citizen" do you mean a mundane citizen or just any "nobody"?

The Average Joe in the DC universe probably has to deal with more near world ending situations on a weekly basis...cosmic conquerers, alien plagues, hostile robots, spatial anomalies, heroes gone completely off their nut...they might be a little more prepaired to let "fight or flight" do it's job.
AnimeDude360

MU citizen. DCU citizens are too complacent(sp?). They rely on Superman or Flash or WW to save them all and then make a speech. But MU citizens are all freaked out by all the mutants and dark heroes running around. The MU citizen is more likely to be armed and know Kung Fu. 3nodding
The entire DCU vs God
AnimeDude360

lets specify that a wee bit...

the angry crowd of Gothamites from no mans land vs. the angry mob of pissed off Genoshans from X-men #2
Batmite Vs. the X-babies.
Come to think: Bat-Mite or Myxtiplik?
Throw in that Qwsp guy for a real headache.
Madelyne Pryor
AnimeDude360

lets specify that a wee bit...

the angry crowd of Gothamites from no mans land vs. the angry mob of pissed off Genoshans from X-men #2

Now that's a fight!!!!
Still my vote goes for Genoshans
Punisher Vs. Nick Fury.

Lois Lane Vs. Mary Jane.

Dangerous Genius

Thing (Fantastic Four) vs Collossus (X-men)

Strength should be close with a slight edge to the Thing
Durability Collossus has better armor
Fighting Skills Ben Grimm is a more experienced fighter.

I can't call this one.
Everything Zen
Raven_Darkholme
Blade in about ten seconds.

How so? According to the Marvel Website... Black Widow has the exact same stas as him... except for one advantage. I forget which...

Word of Advice dont' go by the stats on the marvel website they are pure fanservice and rarely match up with what actually happens in the comics. It's just like the Official Handbooks have been the last few years. Just someone paid to sit down and write it up. (It's how massive errors have creeped in like Morph not being able to change color very easily according to the OHOTMU)

For instance Marvel's Website rates Wolverine as a 7 IN fighting skills and Bishop as a 4.

But as was finally proved Recently Bishop can beat the Tar out of Wolverine very easily.
Henry Pym
Thing (Fantastic Four) vs Collossus (X-men)

Strength should be close with a slight edge to the Thing
Durability Collossus has better armor
Fighting Skills Ben Grimm is a more experienced fighter.

I can't call this one.

Ben takes it. His experience is the deciding factor in this. Piotr is a kid and will most likely fight conventional. Once Ben gets a handle on him, he'll switch to unconventional in a heartbeat and surprise him.
Etrigan versus Shade
I would like to see something like Zatanna Zatara or Giovanni Zatara going against Amanda Sefton.

Also, and this has probably been done before, Wonder Woman versus Hawkgirl.

Finally, Quiksilver versus Northstar in terms of speed.
alright...after reading day of vengeance.....could Shazam! beat Superman if the entire universe gave up their magic abilities to him?

on a side note...is it just me...or does that whole "channeling magic energy" thing that they're doing for shazam remind you a bit too much goku gather the universe's energy for the spirit bomb?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff