Welcome to Gaia! ::

In the upcoming Supergirl #1, Kara takes down Powergirl. sweatdrop
Spider_Jerusalem

Probably the post retcon Atlantean version.
I don't equate knowledge with intelligence. I've known plenty of uneducated people who were smart as hell. That said...

Batman vs. Spiderman (intelligence), my view:

Chess Match [aka Tactics] = Batman
I.Q. Test [Pure Brain Power] = Tie
I.Q. Test [Practical Problem Solving] = Batman
Trivial Pursuit [All Around Knowledge] = Batman
Rubics cube [Abstract Problem Solving]= Spidey
Mind Wrastlin' (Little Nicky) [Pure Will Power] = Batman
Psych Out [Trickiness] = Batman

These are just the things I could think of.

It seems to me that being well versed in a lot of different fields takes more brain power than being an expert in a single field, but that's just how I see it.
Hazgarn
I don't equate knowledge with intelligence. I've known plenty of uneducated people who were smart as hell. That said...

It seems to me that being well versed in a lot of different fields takes more brain power than being an expert in a single field, but that's just how I see it.

I'll agree on all of those except the Will power. That I would say is a tie. When you're arch-nemesis is Norman Osborn....Pete gets mad props for not going crazy.
HelenaBertinelli
Spider_Jerusalem

Probably the post retcon Atlantean version.

Oh right you meant the old Earth 2 one. Right now she isn't even Atlantean, she just plain doesn't know where she's from.
CosmicBeing
Hazgarn

I'll agree on all of those except the Will power. That I would say is a tie. When you're arch-nemesis is Norman Osborn....Pete gets mad props for not going crazy.

Well, the kind of will power I'm refering to is sheer bloody minded ness. I mean...it's that will that is Batman's only "superpower" to speak of.
Hazgarn

Well, the kind of will power I'm refering to is sheer bloody minded ness. I mean...it's that will that is Batman's only "superpower" to speak of.

"Bloody" mindedness? I've never seen Batman do anything above and beyond what Spiderman would do. I still say they are equals (which puts them leagues above most others).
CosmicBeing
Hazgarn

"Bloody" mindedness? I've never seen Batman do anything above and beyond what Spiderman would do. I still say they are equals (which puts them leagues above most others).

Okay, to use a better phrase: single-mindedness. He has a determination that only someone very badly bent could display. Spiderman's definately more of a scientist, but Batman's focus on his goals is absolute.
Hazgarn
CosmicBeing
Hazgarn

Okay, to use a better phrase: single-mindedness. He has a determination that only someone very badly bent could display. Spiderman's definately more of a scientist, but Batman's focus on his goals is absolute.

I'd still say equal. He keeps on going no matter what. Shattered ribs, stomach split open, concussion, loved ones begging him not to go..... And yet he keeps fighting the good fight.
Supergirl vs. Superman, who would win?
Tuxedo Angel
Supergirl vs. Superman, who would win?

Superman. Power and experience.
Thunderbolts(Hawkeye, Atlas, Charcoal, Jolt, Mach-2, Moonstone, Songbird, Techno)
vs
Sinister Six(Doc Ock, Mysterio, Electro, Sandman, Vulture, and Venom[I picked them from various teams])
CosmicBeing
Hazgarn
CosmicBeing
Hazgarn

I'd still say equal. He keeps on going no matter what. Shattered ribs, stomach split open, concussion, loved ones begging him not to go..... And yet he keeps fighting the good fight.

Which one are you talking about? cool
High_the_Stampede
Thunderbolts(Hawkeye, Atlas, Charcoal, Jolt, Mach-2, Moonstone, Songbird, Techno)
vs
Sinister Six(Doc Ock, Mysterio, Electro, Sandman, Vulture, and Venom[I picked them from various teams])

Venom was never in the Sinister Six. But we'll keep him there to have it be interesting.

This a good one. Let's see here.
-Vulture is a loser and would get punked from the get go (prolly by Songbird or Mach2).
-Sandman and Charcoal would kind of tie. Charcoal could fuse Sandman together with heat blasts, but Sandman has the experience advantage. He'd need help with his fight. Throw in Mach 2 and Sandman goes down.
-Techno could easily defeat Mysterio. Sensors would allow him to tell reality from illusion.
-Atlas could take Doc Ock. Throw in Songbird and Ock goes down fast.
-I'm going to go with classic Electro for this fight. Moonstone could withstand Electro's attacks. Even with the newer, more powerful Electro....he's not smart enough to take Moonstone. She'd phase up from the ground and pummel him while Jolt was distracting him.
-Which leaves Venom. He's the toughest SS. Techno and Hawkeye both have access to fire and sonic attacks. Plus Atlas and Moonstone could go toe to toe.

I'd say the Tbolts could "easily" win. But due to Venom, they'd lose a couple people (prolly Mach 2 or Songbird).
Hazgarn

Which one are you talking about? cool

My point exactly. A tie.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out