Welcome to Gaia! ::

Chris Powell
Bullseye doesn't need the goggles and his accuracy feats would confidently let me say that he could actually shoot Deadshot's bullets out of the air. Serious, Bulleye's writers have made his accuracy reach deus ex machina levels.

I guess they really OP'ed him.
The Midnight Sons Vs. Justice League Dark?

Dangerous Sex Symbol

9,350 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Mark Twain 100

Mercy Graves vs Poison Ivy

Chris Powell
Bullseye doesn't need the goggles and his accuracy feats would confidently let me say that he could actually shoot Deadshot's bullets out of the air. Serious, Bulleye's writers have made his accuracy reach deus ex machina levels.

Little known fact Bullseye is a mutant.

Hilarious Lunatic

Kurokashi-san
Chris Powell

No he isn't. Normal human, no superpowers.
Chris Powell
Kurokashi-san
Chris Powell

It was stated officially years ago by Marvel Comics Bullseye is a mutant.
Chris Powell
Kurokashi-san
Chris Powell

Okay apparently I was mistaken, but I do remember reading years ago in a Marvel Comic that he was a mutant. I can't remember what comic since I've been reading comics since the early 70's.

Dangerous Sex Symbol

9,350 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Mark Twain 100
Kurokashi-san
Chris Powell
Kurokashi-san
Chris Powell

Okay apparently I was mistaken, but I do remember reading years ago in a Marvel Comic that he was a mutant. I can't remember what comic since I've been reading comics since the early 70's.

In your defense, I was always under the impression Bullseye had the same, or a similar, mutation to Domino.

AsuraSyn
Kurokashi-san
Chris Powell
Kurokashi-san
Chris Powell

In your defense, I was always under the impression Bullseye had the same, or a similar, mutation to Domino.

You mean he looks like Petey the dog under that mask?

Super Genius

Black Tom Vs. Poison Ivy?
Mundus (Devil May Cry) vs Dormammu (marvel, I think)

Dangerous Sex Symbol

9,350 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Mark Twain 100
Kyoujin Tsuru
AsuraSyn
Kurokashi-san
Chris Powell
Kurokashi-san
Chris Powell

You mean he looks like Petey the dog under that mask?

Ha.
No, I meant I thought he was controlling how the projectile moved psionically since some of the s**t he does, like with toothpicks and other tiny things, is physically impossible.

Dangerous Sex Symbol

9,350 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Mark Twain 100
KoSpec

Mundus was a puss. He could be beaten by any heavy hitter like Hulk or Superman. Dormammu was a little trickier, but still a puss.
Now Mephisto was the dangerous b*****d in terms of devilry.

AsuraSyn
KoSpec

Mundus was a puss. He could be beaten by any heavy hitter like Hulk or Superman. Dormammu was a little trickier, but still a puss.

Care to elaborate for me?

Dangerous Sex Symbol

9,350 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Mark Twain 100
KoSpec
AsuraSyn
KoSpec

Care to elaborate for me?

Mundus - Any Great Bad Thing (GBT) that can be taken down with a barrage of fire, be it gun or demon energy, isn't so great or bad.
Dormammu - imo The Bad Guy version of Superman; phenomenal power, immense, overwhelming, supposed badassitude, yet gets smacked down, consistently, by mere mortals.
Mephisto - Cool, calm (mostly), level headed and thinking a hundred moves ahead. Took the might of the Silver Surfer as though it were boxing match after smacking Daredevil's noble attitude down with a flick of his finger.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff