Dangerous Sex Symbol

9,350 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Mark Twain 100
ydoubother
Terry McGinnis vs Miguel O'Hara

Someone brought this up before and I don't think there was a decision
I say Miguel, cause he's A. Superhuman, and B. Not as much of an idiot.

Versatile Nerd

7,200 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
AsuraSyn
ydoubother

Although, I will grant that Miguel is more likely to win than Terry McGinnis I feel I should point out that Terry is not an idiot. Unfortuately Miguel is a genius. So unless Terry has a direct connection to Bruce (like he usually does) Miguel still wins.

The new Batsuit allows Terry to fight on Miguels level.

Dangerous Sex Symbol

9,350 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Mark Twain 100
Conlan Nalnoc
AsuraSyn
ydoubother

Although, I will grant that Miguel is more likely to win than Terry McGinnis I feel I should point out that Terry is not an idiot. Unfortuately Miguel is a genius. So unless Terry has a direct connection to Bruce (like he usually does) Miguel still wins.

"What is this, food?"
"...It used to be..."
Was where I lost the ability to respect Terry.
xd

Yeah, the suit let's him play up a weight class but in any Bat vs Spider competition the biggest factor has gotta be Spidersense. Kinda hard to ninja a guy who can fight the Sinister Six blind by relying on that.

Versatile Nerd

7,200 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
AsuraSyn
Conlan Nalnoc
AsuraSyn
ydoubother

"What is this, food?"
"...It used to be..."
xd

Yeah, the suit let's him play up a weight class but in any Bat vs Spider competition the biggest factor has gotta be Spidersense. Kinda hard to ninja a guy who can fight the Sinister Six blind by relying on that.

Miguel does not possesses any form of Spider-Sense. He does however have telescopic vision, the ability to see in total darkness, and enhanced (below Daredevil) hearing.

As for the episode you referenced Terry was inside the equivalent of an intergalactic zoo. There would be no way to tell what is still food for aliens and what "used to be food" for aliens.

Dangerous Sex Symbol

9,350 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Mark Twain 100
Conlan Nalnoc
AsuraSyn
Conlan Nalnoc
AsuraSyn
ydoubother

"What is this, food?"
"...It used to be..."
xd

Miguel does not possesses any form of Spider-Sense. He does however have telescopic vision, the ability to see in total darkness, and enhanced (below Daredevil) hearing.

As for the episode you referenced Terry was inside the equivalent of an intergalactic zoo. There would be no way to tell what is still food for aliens and what "used to be food" for aliens.

Been too long since I read any 2099s so I havta take your word on that. But still, that kinda sensory advantage would be a serious edge.

It's a zoo, so it shoulda been fairly obvious there's going to be... "leavings", so why chance it?

Versatile Nerd

7,200 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
AsuraSyn
Conlan Nalnoc
AsuraSyn
Conlan Nalnoc
AsuraSyn
ydoubother

"What is this, food?"
"...It used to be..."
xd

Been too long since I read any 2099s so I havta take your word on that. But still, that kinda sensory advantage would be a serious edge.

It's a zoo, so it shoulda been fairly obvious there's going to be... "leavings", so why chance it?

He is being trained as a detective and was asked by Superman to discover who the traitor on the JLU was so he would have to investigate everything even the unpleasent stuff.
Alright, get ready for some fanboy rage on this one:

Batman vs. Spider-Man

I suggest this fight because the Screw Attack show Death Battle! has announced their next fight. Yes, it is Batman vs. Spider-Man, and Bat-Fan's are already using the same three arguements they always use to declare Batman's inevitable victory:

1.) Batman is the best fighter in the world.
2.) Batman has a gadget for every situation.
3.) Batman can outsmart any opponent.

Sorry, but that doesn't cut it. Now before I face an onslaught of Bat-Rage from the fans, let me say that I love Batman. Batman is awesome! But part of what makes him so awesome is that the odds are against him. He can't just punch someone into defeat like Superman or the Hulk. The downside, however, is that means a lot of other superheroes can beat Batman.

Now I know that the "But Batman took down the entire Justice League!" arguement is coming. Yes, but consider the circumstances of that story. First, Batman had ample preparation time. The rules in this thread state that "prep time is not given unless otherwise stated". Death Battle! has a similar rule. Given that they are from seperate universes, this means that Batman does not have previous knowledge of Spider-Man or his powers.

Secondly, Batman beats the Justice League because none of them are trying to kill Batman. If Superman really wanted to beat Batman he would hover a mile above the Bat-Cave and shoot heat-vision through Batman's skull. Death Battle! allows any character restraints against killing to be removed, however for this thread we will keep Batman's and Spider-Man's stance against killing in tact.

Even without trying to kill each other, I still give this fight to Spider-Man. He is much faster, much stronger, and has a Spider-Sense. Batman's intelligence and superior fighting skills are not enough to overcome Spider-Man with no preparation.
B_Highwind

Batman vs. Spider-Man

I suggest this fight because the Screw Attack show Death Battle! has announced their next fight. Yes, it is Batman vs. Spider-Man, and Bat-Fan's are already using the same three arguements they always use to declare Batman's inevitable victory:

Sorry, but that doesn't cut it. Now before I face an onslaught of Bat-Rage from the fans, let me say that I love Batman. Batman is awesome! But part of what makes him so awesome is that the odds are against him. He can't just punch someone into defeat like Superman or the Hulk. The downside, however, is that means a lot of other superheroes can beat Batman.

Now I know that the "But Batman took down the entire Justice League!" arguement is coming. Yes, but consider the circumstances of that story. First, Batman had ample preparation time. The rules in this thread state that "prep time is not given unless otherwise stated". Death Battle! has a similar rule. Given that they are from seperate universes, this means that Batman does not have previous knowledge of Spider-Man or his powers.

Secondly, Batman beats the Justice League because none of them are trying to kill Batman. If Superman really wanted to beat Batman he would hover a mile above the Bat-Cave and shoot heat-vision through Batman's skull. Death Battle! allows any character restraints against killing to be removed, however for this thread we will keep Batman's and Spider-Man's stance against killing in tact.

Even without trying to kill each other, I still give this fight to Spider-Man. He is much faster, much stronger, and has a Spider-Sense. Batman's intelligence and superior fighting skills are not enough to overcome Spider-Man with no preparation.
Oh I really wish I could hunt down the "Spider-man will kick a**" thread right now.

That said, and as much love as I have for Batman, Spidey takes it. Too strong. WAY too fast. Add in the webbing and with the Spidey-Sense as the icing on the cake, then poor Bats gets webbed up before he gets to really get into his utility belt.

Versatile Nerd

7,200 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Kyoujin Tsuru
B_Highwind

Batman vs. Spider-Man

Oh I really wish I could hunt down the "Spider-man will kick a**" thread right now.

That said, and as much love as I have for Batman, Spidey takes it. Too strong. WAY too fast. Add in the webbing and with the Spidey-Sense as the icing on the cake, then poor Bats gets webbed up before he gets to really get into his utility belt.

The final nail in the Bat-Coffin comes from the Spider-Island storyline. At the beginning of the story Spidey had lost his Spider-Sense and was being trained by Shang-Chi, Marvel's Greatest Martial Artist, in hand to hand combat. This forced Spider-Man to create and learn a new fighting style the "Way of the Spider" at the end of Spider-Island Peter got his Spider sense back and found out that it now worked with his martial arts.

Spider-sense + martial arts Batman has never seen + Spidey's powers/intelligence + = massive beatdown for Batman.

Super Genius

Spellbinder (Batman Beyond) Vs. Mysterio?

Versatile Nerd

7,200 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Lex Joseph Luthor
Spellbinder (Batman Beyond) Vs. Mysterio?

Spellbinder is a one trick pony. Mysterio knows hand to hand combat in additon to everything else. Mysterio would win and then steal all of Spellbinder's tech.

Dangerous Sex Symbol

9,350 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Mark Twain 100

Hulk vs Darkseid
Straight up hand to hand.

Iron Fist vs Juggernaut
Is there a c***k in that invulnerability?

Deadshot(DC) vs Bullseye(Marvel)
Urban setting, kinda sniper vs sniper to hand to hand.

Cable(Marvel) vs Martian Manhunter(DC)
Nate would be at the same power level he was when he levitated a city while fighting the Silver Surfer

Arcade vs Justice League
Minus Batman and Superman

Lex Luthor vs Norman Osborn
In an actual fight. Supersuits allowed.

Hilarious Lunatic

AsuraSyn

Bullseye easily. He's able to turn anything into a weapon including playing cards to slit someone's throat and a toothpick which he threw from one building and into another to kill a target. He's also been shown the ability to set up lethal ricochets that have killed targets or destroyed cars. Only people with some type of superhuman ability have shown the ability to dodge his ranged attacks.

He would easily win hand to hand as well. His spinal column has been augmented with adamantium so he is able to perform acrobatic feats beyond a normal human. He's also able to go to toe to toe with Daredevil and Elektra at the same time and take Elektra out of the fight.
Chris Powell
AsuraSyn

Bullseye easily. He's able to turn anything into a weapon including playing cards to slit someone's throat and a toothpick which he threw from one building and into another to kill a target. He's also been shown the ability to set up lethal ricochets that have killed targets or destroyed cars. Only people with some type of superhuman ability have shown the ability to dodge his ranged attacks.

He would easily win hand to hand as well. His spinal column has been augmented with adamantium so he is able to perform acrobatic feats beyond a normal human. He's also able to go to toe to toe with Daredevil and Elektra at the same time and take Elektra out of the fight.

I Agree with you Chris. However Since the Circumstances are Sniper Vs Sniper and H2H I said that Deadshot has a better beats Bullseye in SvS alot of people underestimate Floyds skill but I considered him to be on the same level as Bullseye or possible even advanced not only does he have a a strong marksmanship ability but his goggles allow him to line shot's up more accuracy and I say he would still be able to pull of the same lethal ricochet's Bulseye can . But H2h Bullseye takes it due to his agile nature and his adamantium spine.

Hilarious Lunatic

Bullseye doesn't need the goggles and his accuracy feats would confidently let me say that he could actually shoot Deadshot's bullets out of the air. Serious, Bulleye's writers have made his accuracy reach deus ex machina levels.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff