Welcome to Gaia! ::

Saiyan Prince Vegita
AsuraSyn
Joksta
AsuraSyn
Joksta
Nekotalim_II
It comes down to experience, Wolverine wins. He'll be spitting up blood for a bit, but he'll definitely win.
She has more training in combat fighting and weapons though. She was pretty much made to be an assassin from birth and Wolverine doesn't have the same skills she possesses.

You could say the exact same thing about any member of The Hand and he's been piling those assholes up like firewood for decades.

Except they don't share the same mutant abilities he has.

Well, if her healing factor is truly on par with his, it's the mountain vs the mountain. Neither can actually die from anything the other can do so it's pointless.

Dying is the only way to lose a fight?
I thought it was well established that anyone with a healing factor can only lose a fight via death. rolleyes

Dangerous Sex Symbol

9,350 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Mark Twain 100
Saiyan Prince Vegita
AsuraSyn
Joksta
AsuraSyn
Joksta
Nekotalim_II
It comes down to experience, Wolverine wins. He'll be spitting up blood for a bit, but he'll definitely win.
She has more training in combat fighting and weapons though. She was pretty much made to be an assassin from birth and Wolverine doesn't have the same skills she possesses.

You could say the exact same thing about any member of The Hand and he's been piling those assholes up like firewood for decades.

Well, if her healing factor is truly on par with his, it's the mountain vs the mountain. Neither can actually die from anything the other can do so it's pointless.

Short of that what else has actually put Wolverine down?
Hell, he gets stomped underfoot by sentinels and gets up to cut them apart.
Kill him or leave him the hell alone, I say.

Unbeatable Raider

AsuraSyn

Hulk.
Holy COSMOS! My thread is still going! I'm so proud! 3nodding

Unbeatable Raider

CosmicBeing

Speech! Speech!

Where you been hiding, anyways?

Hilarious Lunatic

Saiyan Prince Vegita
AsuraSyn

Hulk.

Daredevil knocked Logan out of a fight during the Agent of Hydra story arc. If I remember correctly, he hit Logan in the head with a sledgehammer.

EDIT: He slugged Logan in the face with a hand weight. Dazed, Logan fell backwards onto a katana. So...Daredevil took Logan out of the fight and didn't kill him.

Hilarious Lunatic

Also...this.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Unbeatable Raider

Chris Powell
Saiyan Prince Vegita
AsuraSyn

Hulk.

Daredevil knocked Logan out of a fight during the Agent of Hydra story arc. If I remember correctly, he hit Logan in the head with a sledgehammer.

EDIT: He slugged Logan in the face with a hand weight. Dazed, Logan fell backwards onto a katana. So...Daredevil took Logan out of the fight and didn't kill him.

And there's the time Magneto ripped out Logan's adamantium.
Saiyan Prince Vegita
CosmicBeing

Speech! Speech!

Where you been hiding, anyways?

Well I finished Nursing school and am a full fledged RN. Plus kids take up my free time lol. Miss y'all though.

P.S. Logan has been knocked out many times by non heavy hitters. It can be done.

3,600 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Hygienic 200
  • First step to fame 200
AsuraSyn
Saiyan Prince Vegita
AsuraSyn
Joksta
AsuraSyn

Hell, he gets stomped underfoot by sentinels and gets up to cut them apart.
Kill him or leave him the hell alone, I say.

Knock him: Unconsious sure he'll get up but you've still won the fight by most rules.
Tie him up: He doesn't have magic get out of bondage powers
Suck the air out of a room: Regeneration has nothing to do with lack of oxegen
Sleep Gas: again something Regeneration won't help with
Mind control: Healing Factor can't help
Gravity Manipulation: Pretty much anything that keeps him imoble
Starve him: If he can't eat he can't heal.

3,600 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Hygienic 200
  • First step to fame 200
One funny way I allways let friends know wolverine isn't unstoppable is this scnario.

Imobalize Wolverine by chaining him up and then toss a plastic bag over his head and wolverine will die in a few minutes with no way for his healing factor to save him.

Unbeatable Raider

These two I have issues with.
Devonix

Depends on how he's tied up. Those adamantium claws CAN cut him out of a lot of stuff, so one has to neutralize them.
Devonix

I was under the impression that drugs didn't affect him, due to his healing factor. A sleeping spell, however . . .

3,600 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Hygienic 200
  • First step to fame 200
Saiyan Prince Vegita
These two I have issues with.
Devonix

Depends on how he's tied up. Those adamantium claws CAN cut him out of a lot of stuff, so one has to neutralize them.
Devonix

I was under the impression that drugs didn't affect him, due to his healing factor. A sleeping spell, however . . .

Sleep gas has affected him in the past but then with the whole fanwank Power Creep rolleyes who knows

Also who would be dumb enough to tie him up where the claws come out. I mean just chain him up with the wrists pointing in a direction so that the claws don't hit anything when they come out. A set of Metal Sleeves pointing straight up like casts and it doesn't matter if the claws emerge They won't hit anything nessesary to free him.

Hilarious Lunatic

See picture above.

3,600 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Hygienic 200
  • First step to fame 200
Chris Powell
See picture above.

Yep something just like that.

Wolvy's been beaten plenty of times by plenty of people.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff