Welcome to Gaia! ::

I don't think anybody tried the Anti-Moniter Galactus fight.
Zeek Jestr
I don't think anybody tried the Anti-Moniter Galactus fight.

Or the Imperiux vs Galaticus fight.
Because I don't know enough about the DC characters to call either one. Sorry.
For all of his insane duarability, I think the Anti-Monitor would go down. Imperiex, however, could probably defeat Galactus if he Big Banged.
BlackMarket123
For all of his insane duarability, I think the Anti-Monitor would go down. Imperiex, however, could probably defeat Galactus if he Big Banged.
Speaking of...

Ion v. Galactus.
Sorce
BlackMarket123
Speaking of...

Ion v. Galactus.

Galactus.

Ion probably had the raw Power to beat GAlactus but Kyle had no where near the skill or Understanding to do so.
Ulik vs Solomon Grundy
Tigra vs Cheeta
Me vs Lightning Lad for herald supreme biggrin
The Exiles(current roster) vs the Outsiders(current roster)
I can see Galactus feeding off of Imperiex though... I mean, if Braniac can control his energies, Galactus should be able to in his sleep.
DravenGK

The Exiles(current roster) vs the Outsiders(current roster)

The Current Exiles don't stand a chance unless Blink is written with her complete power set and the willingness to use it. She hasn't since Winnick left. As he atlest still had her using her power to destroy chains and stuff.

When you get down to it the Current Exiles Team is insanely Underpowered compared to thier earlier line ups.

Which really doesn't make much sense because they are fixing realities they need powerful useful members not a Depowered Sasquatch and Birdboy taking up slots that could be used for new Characters.
Ironman vs Aquaman in the middle of the ocean....
Deathstroke versus Wolverine....straight up fightin it out...
Stud-boy
Deathstroke versus Wolverine....straight up fightin it out...

Deathstroke Stomps Wolverine.

He's atleast as good a fighter (i'm in the mood to be very generous to Wolverine since DS Admits Batmanis a better HTH Fighter than him and Batman isn't lightyears beyond Logan) Though personally IMO Deathstroke is better since he's not as reliant on his healing factor. Since wolverine tends to let it keep him going instead of being smart and avoiding getting hurt in the first place.

Speaking of He Also has a better Healing Factor than Logan and is alot stronger and faster than him.
Also, you have to put into fact that one of DS's main advantage that he exploits is his reflexes. DS can dodge bullets if he pleases, I don't think Wolverine could even touch DS.
Now though I hate him with a passion i believe Wolvie could still get a hit on him. Though the red rage puts him at a mental disadvantage I think his instictful patterns in which he attacks would be able to land him some blows against Deathstroke.

Though with DS's other advantages, as Obsidian easily pointed out, over wolvie he would come out the victor. The fight, one sided as it may be, could be interesting.

Alright so how about Deathstroke vs the Astonishing X-men?
Not sure on Astonishing... what's the current roster?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff