Welcome to Gaia! ::

Iceman vs. Mr. Freeze
Sorceress of Grayskull
Iceman vs. Mr. Freeze

Iceman.

He's completely immune to cold where as he could easily crack Mr. Freeze's suit and expose him to the Atmospher.

Add in Virtual Immortality, Shapeshifting of his frozen form and there isn't any way he can loose this fight to Freeze.

CosmicBeing

roadblazer
Dr.Doom vs. Green Lantern?

arrow Doom could take a GL even without sucking his power. He's fought a pissed off Thor to a stand still without using his magic, just his enhanced strength and weapons. Throw in his magic, his impressive battle tactics, and the ability to energy drain, and it's in the bag.
Doom is pretty much THE biggest and best at energy draining. He's drained Silver Surfer, Franklin Richards, the Hulk, a Watcher, Onslaught, and the FRIGGIN BEYONDER!!! Also, don't think for a second that Doom doesn't have impressive space flight capabilities. If he can fly around the time stream on a little homemade platform, he could reach Oa in no time.

If Doom had prep time, the Battery would belong to DOOM!!! And the universe would shake in fear. domokun
Hoooooo Yeah. Thanks. wink
Well he's got the green down! xd So how about a big brawl here. Lets have the Anti-Moniter vs. Galactus. Or is this just another Unicron vs. Galactus fight?

Dapper Conventioneer

Zeek Jestr
Well he's got the green down! xd So how about a big brawl here. Lets have the Anti-Moniter vs. Galactus. Or is this just another Unicron vs. Galactus fight?

someone say rematch?
User Image

sorry, couldn't resist. sweatdrop
Deadpool vs Deathstroke:
arrow Tie, since both are supposedly immortal.

Aidan Glissane
High_the_Stampede
Hydroman and Sandman vs Clayface and Mr. Freeze

Well, water and sand combine to make a slightly less firm mud. Which is, well, a significantly less firm Clayface. Mr. Freeze could sit back and drink lattes while Clayface beat the s**t out of them. If Freeze did enter, then Clayface wouldn't have to lift a finger. He could fire one little freeze-blast-thing, and Mudman is ********]

Now hold up a second.
First off, Hydroman and Sandman wouldn't combine. I mean....why would they? They're both good at fighting in their own particular element ( whee puns are fun). Clayface could actually easily lose to Hydroman, since Hydro can control any amount of water he's connected too. Thus he could dissolve Clayface. And Sandman is plenty strong enough to break Mr. Freeze's helmet. Both marvel's are extremely hard to hit as well.
I don't think the Hydroman and Sandman would win this fight since neither one of them is at all intelligent. But they could. This is by no means a one sided fight.
Cosmicbeing
Now hold up a second.
First off, Hydroman and Sandman wouldn't combine. I mean....why would they? They're both good at fighting in their own particular element ( icon_whee.gif puns are fun). Clayface could actually easily lose to Hydroman, since Hydro can control any amount of water he's connected too. Thus he could dissolve Clayface. And Sandman is plenty strong enough to break Mr. Freeze's helmet. Both marvel's are extremely hard to hit as well.
I don't think the Hydroman and Sandman would win this fight since neither one of them is at all intelligent. But they could. This is by no means a one sided fight.

*bows before CB*

Thank you almighty powerful Cosmicbeing for your insight to this fight. I thought that fight was brushed aside too easily. This is why I always wait for your word on a fight.
High_the_Stampede

*bows before CB*

Thank you almighty powerful Cosmicbeing for your insight to this fight. I thought that fight was brushed aside too easily. This is why I always wait for your word on a fight.

mrgreen Thank you, Thank you. I'll be here all week.
Hydroman vs Aquaman
Sandman vs Poison Ivy
Solomon Grundy vs Luke Cage
Blob vs Cyborg

My sudden interest in Hydroman comes from watching one of those Hydroman episodes from the early 90's Spidey cartoon. I was also thinking 'What if Topher Grace has been tapped to play him in Spider-man 3?' With Thomas Hayden Church porbably playing Sandman, if would be an interesting villian teamup.
Hydroman vs Aquaman:
arrow If Aquaman had the WaterBearer hand, he could control the water Hydroman was made of....thus easily winning. If he doesn't have it, it would be harder. Aquaman would still win, because he'd outsmart Hydroman. Plus Hydro couldn't actually hurt Aquaman (since he's like Namor and gets a boost when he touches water and he can't be drown anyway).

Sandman vs Poison Ivy:
arrow I can't imagine that Sandman would actually be suseptable to any kind of poison. Thus Sandman would pummel her down.

Solomon Grundy vs Luke Cage:
arrow Not even a fight. Cage would get slapped around and then have his pants stolen. rofl

Blob vs Cyborg:
arrow Cyborg would win. Blob is slow, thus he wouldn't get too many hits in. Cyborg could use his sonics attacks to KO Blob.
Aunt May vs. Kyle Rayners Mom.
Ok, Bruce Wayne vs Lex Lutor, at a rich playboy shopping spree.
AnimeDude360

That's a hard one considering neither one of them make good "playboys". I guess I'd go with Luthor.
Kingpin vs. Bane

Captain Planet vs. Cadderly

Wasp vs. bumblebee

Runaways vs. Super Griffins

Tang vs. Swiss Miss

@AnimeDude: I see Bruce winning this. Lex seems more cheap unless it involves weapons of mass destruction... does Bruce still own Lexcorp?
AnimeDude360

Lex

Presidents are known to have a skill when it comes to wasting money.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff