Welcome to Gaia! ::

AnimeDude360
True, but as you know, Vash would never purposfully use it to hurt another person. And Spidey's Spider Sense would warn him of something *before* his arm reacted. As you remeber it takes some time to fire. Plenty of tiem for Spidey to get away.

Not to mention the fact that Spidey now has organic webshooters so in the event that the arm went off, he wouldn't lose his web spinning capabilities.
From what I know on Vash's arm, it only hurts non-organic materials. So Spidy might be naked after being shot...
Vash vs. Spider-man.: Vash MAY be able to match Spidey's reflexes, but he's in no way Spidey's equal when it comes to close combat. Spidey tags him twice. Once to see if he can take a hit, than anouther to put him down.

JLA Big seven vs. Thor and SS: You guys seem really biased when it comes to Thor and the Surfer. Surfer just automatically sucking out the GL power and Superman' power before the fight starts is not only taking out PIS, it's taking them entirely out of character. Doing that you could say everyone WW level and above Speed blitzes the instant the fight starts, and Flash sucks out all of Thor's speed and loans all his speed to Superman, MM, and WW, who then proceed to beat the hell out of Norrin, before he has a chance to react.

Anywho, Thor is matched by Superman and Flash which leaves MM, WW, and Kyle to gang up on Norrin. Norrin ALWAYS gets beaten by Thor, due to Thor's close-combat skills. WW alone meets the standards to ******** him up. Toss in J'ohn in there and Norrin isn't going to have time to worry about siphoning power.
Alan Moore's beard versus Neil Gaiman's hair.
Spider_Jerusalem
AnimeDude360
True, but as you know, Vash would never purposfully use it to hurt another person. And Spidey's Spider Sense would warn him of something *before* his arm reacted. As you remeber it takes some time to fire. Plenty of tiem for Spidey to get away.

Not to mention the fact that Spidey now has organic webshooters so in the event that the arm went off, he wouldn't lose his web spinning capabilities.
But hwe would loose his clothes. But I am fairly certain Spider-man can win a fight completely naked.
AnimeDude360
Spider_Jerusalem
AnimeDude360

But hwe would loose his clothes. But I am fairly certain Spider-man can win a fight completely naked.

Spider-Man wouldn't let himself get hit with it in the first place.
AnimeDude360

Depends on what his suit is made of. Wouldn't synthetic fibres remain unharmed by the arm?
Spider_Jerusalem
AnimeDude360

Depends on what his suit is made of. Wouldn't synthetic fibres remain unharmed by the arm?
Im not exactly sure of the workings of the arm. I know that it doesnt harm organic materials.
AnimeDude360
Spider_Jerusalem
AnimeDude360

Im not exactly sure of the workings of the arm. I know that it doesnt harm organic materials.

Vash the Stampede's gun can't hurt organic materials? Then all Spider-man has to do is wear cotton.

What a deliciously useless item this gun is.
Aidan Glissane
AnimeDude360
Spider_Jerusalem
AnimeDude360

Vash the Stampede's gun can't hurt organic materials? Then all Spider-man has to do is wear cotton.

What a deliciously useless item this gun is.
The cotton in the strands would already be dead...
AnimeDude360

Which is irrelevant because dead tissue is still organic.
Spider_Jerusalem
AnimeDude360

Which is irrelevant because dead tissue is still organic.
Maybe it only doesnt effect living tissues. I'm not sure, the arm was never fully explored in the anime and I havent read most of the manga. It doesnt change the fact that Spider-man is stronger and possibly smarter.
Fantastic Four vs the B.P.R.D. with and without Hellboy....

Multiple man vs Task Master

Batman and Superman vs Ironman and Captain America in a deadly gauntlet of Best Friend Forever challenges...
Wait, why doesn't Vash's arm hurt organics? If it didn't hurt organics than how come Knives tried to use it against Vash when he snatched up his gun?
BlackMarket123
Wait, why doesn't Vash's arm hurt organics? If it didn't hurt organics than how come Knives tried to use it against Vash when he snatched up his gun?
I always thought it did, but peopel are telling me it doesnt hurt living materials. Maybe Nives' is diffrent for Vash. Who knows, but the fact still remains that after we factor in all of that, even if the arm could hurt Spidey, it wouldnt have a chance to. Spidey takes this one on most levels.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff