Welcome to Gaia! ::

Pete Wisdom
John Constantine
Pete Wisdom
John Constantine
Pete Wisdom
John Constantine
I smart-mouth elementals, the devil and in Kapow, the Morningstar. Is there any doubt as to who'd take this one?

I'll say there is, ya mouthy Scouse get.

Go play some finger darts, mutie. You're not foolin' anyone with that bloody eyepatch, neither.

It's 6am, shouldn't you be getting one of your loved ones killed around now?

You're lucky this is a snark fight, because I'm fightin' the urge to give you a thick ear.

You'd be out before you hit the ground, mate.

Don't come the bloody Dirty Harry crap with me, son. I was snarking my way through life before you were even a bleedin' concept sketch!
John Constantine
Pete Wisdom
John Constantine
Pete Wisdom
John Constantine

Go play some finger darts, mutie. You're not foolin' anyone with that bloody eyepatch, neither.

You're lucky this is a snark fight, because I'm fightin' the urge to give you a thick ear.

Don't come the bloody Dirty Harry crap with me, son. I was snarking my way through life before you were even a bleedin' concept sketch!

Mind you don't pop your hip out, grandad.
Celaeno

Are you kidding? I've been reading Transmet since it first came out. I'm more than qualified to speil on the subject.

It's a figure of speech.
I don't think that she actually wanted a step by step snark fight gentlemen.
Pete Wisdom
John Constantine
Pete Wisdom
John Constantine
Pete Wisdom
John Constantine

'Least I've got a bleedin' pedigree. Alan Moore! That's who got me started. All you've got in your corner is a junkie with an overactive rant gland.
CosmicBeing
shhhhhh. I'm waiting to see if this much snark makes the thread explode.
CosmicBeing

Are you kidding, I'm going to make some popcorn.
Celaeno
CosmicBeing

*ahem* Maybe I don't need a step by step.

But either way my threads are lined with adamantium, so they can take anything but a Gaian black hole.
John Constantine
Pete Wisdom
John Constantine
Pete Wisdom
John Constantine

'Least I've got a bleedin' pedigree. Alan Moore! That's who got me started. All you've got in your corner is a junkie with an overactive rant gland.

Oooh, you were created by a giant humanoid stoat. I'm quakin' in my ********' boots.
Pete Wisdom
John Constantine
Pete Wisdom
John Constantine
Pete Wisdom
John Constantine

Oooh, you were created by a giant humanoid stoat. I'm quakin' in my ********' boots.

Don't bad mouth Alan, or I'll feed you to his ******** beard.
John Constantine
Pete Wisdom
John Constantine
Pete Wisdom
John Constantine

It'll take a lot more than some old fart's reluctance to shave to get rid of me, sunshine.
CosmicBeing
Celaeno
CosmicBeing

*ahem* Maybe I don't need a step by step.

But either way my threads are lined with adamantium, so they can take anything but a Gaian black hole.
Snark doesn't follow the laws of physics. I'm thinking either John will accidentally (read: totally not an accident) summon something to suck out Pete's soul while Pete uses John's cigs as targets.
Pete Wisdom
John Constantine
Pete Wisdom
John Constantine
Pete Wisdom
John Constantine

It'll take a lot more than some old fart's reluctance to shave to get rid of me, sunshine.

You won't be sayin' that when the hair starts undressing you.

@Cel: The only think I'll be summoning anytime soon is my fist in his gob.
John Constantine
Pete Wisdom
John Constantine
Pete Wisdom
John Constantine

You won't be sayin' that when the hair starts undressing you.

@Cel: The only think I'll be summoning anytime soon is my fist in his gob.

Don't you have to travel through time in a phone box that can't travel under 50mph whilst simultaneously saving the human race from an artificial reality prison?
Didn't Alan Moore's beard gain sentient life?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff