Welcome to Gaia! ::

Yelena vs Harley- BW

Natasha vs Harley- BW

They are both waaaaaayyyy better than little miss joker.
What does BW mean?
stare ... I should just put you out of your smoker misery. Black Widow!
Alright, I'm a little tired of these outright battles. How about something more fun? It a game of snark, let's pit the following against one another:
Spider-Man
John Constantine
Nightcrawler (original, pre-angst Crawler)
Pete Wisdom
Keeping in mind I've only seen Pete a few times but he seemed reasonably snarky. So, who comes out on top? Keep in mind that Pete and John are both British and thus have a natural advantage.
I suppose me and blondie got left out because we're just too good? wink
I smart-mouth elementals, the devil and in Kapow, the Morningstar. Is there any doubt as to who'd take this one?
John Constantine
I smart-mouth elementals, the devil and in Kapow, the Morningstar. Is there any doubt as to who'd take this one?

I'll say there is, ya mouthy Scouse get.
Spider_Jerusalem
I suppose me and blondie got left out because we're just too good? wink
Spider isn't snarky, he's just loud and obnoxious. If he were wittier and less explosive he's be on the list. Who's the blonde you're refering to? Better not be Morningstar, because if he were on the list he'd win without question and I want a fight, not a slaughter.
Pete Wisdom
John Constantine

Here we go!
Pete Wisdom
John Constantine

Go play some finger darts, mutie. You're not foolin' anyone with that bloody eyepatch, neither.
John Constantine
Pete Wisdom
John Constantine

Go play some finger darts, mutie. You're not foolin' anyone with that bloody eyepatch, neither.

It's 6am, shouldn't you be getting one of your loved ones killed around now?
Pete Wisdom
John Constantine
Pete Wisdom
John Constantine

You're lucky this is a snark fight, because I'm fightin' the urge to give you a thick ear.
Celaeno
Spider isn't snarky, he's just loud and obnoxious. If he were wittier and less explosive he's be on the list. Who's the blonde you're refering to? Better not be Morningstar, because if he were on the list he'd win without question and I want a fight, not a slaughter.

I didn't know you were a fan. heart
John Constantine
Pete Wisdom
John Constantine
Pete Wisdom
John Constantine

You're lucky this is a snark fight, because I'm fightin' the urge to give you a thick ear.

You'd be out before you hit the ground, mate.
Spider_Jerusalem
Celaeno

I didn't know you were a fan. heart
Are you kidding? I've been reading Transmet since it first came out. I'm more than qualified to speil on the subject.

*marvels at the influx of britishness in the thread*

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces