Welcome to Gaia! ::

NamewithNumbers's Pardner

Wheezing Gawker

8,775 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Survivor 150
  • Cart Raider 100
XmasTree
I don't know anything about the Spectre, so I can't call the fight. But I do know that Strange would accept the challenge. He's tried to fight The Living Tribunal before.

spectre is the wraith of god in the dc uni was once hal jordan
Ricochet Rita
DravenGK
Ricochet Rita

The avengers would whoop the X-men easy.
Heck, ONE avenger (IM, Thor) would have a chance at taking down the whole team.

Yes but Wonder Woman beat Thor and Storm has beaten Wonder Woman, so by the logic that seems to be showing in this thread, Storm could beat Thor, by herself.

Now then for a fight that's been buggin' me for awhile now.. a battle royal of sidekicks.. Bucky, Speedy, Robin, Jubilee (back in the day), Aqua Lame I mean Lad, and Lockheed.

When did Wonder Woman beat Thor?

Yes it was in the Marvel vs DC mini. Wonder Woman beat Thor, picked up the hammer and turned into a Female Thor. Then Storm lit her up with Lightning and Wonder Woman fell.. which is when Storm Picked up the Hammer and became Storm/Thor.

Another good fight... Soloman Grundy vs The Absorbing Man in a chess match.
DravenGK
Yes it was in the Marvel vs DC mini.

No it wasn't.

Quote:
Wonder Woman beat Thor, picked up the hammer and turned into a Female Thor. Then Storm lit her up with Lightning and Wonder Woman fell.. which is when Storm Picked up the Hammer and became Storm/Thor.

This doesn't happen in my copy...
John Constantine
DravenGK

No it wasn't.

Quote:
Wonder Woman beat Thor, picked up the hammer and turned into a Female Thor. Then Storm lit her up with Lightning and Wonder Woman fell.. which is when Storm Picked up the Hammer and became Storm/Thor.

mine either.
Maybe he got the special edition...
Trick Question
John Constantine
DravenGK

No it wasn't.

Quote:

mine either.

Bloody George Lucas. Can't leave ANYTHING well enough alone now. He must be stopped.
John Constantine
Trick Question
John Constantine
DravenGK

No it wasn't.

Quote:

mine either.

Bloody George Lucas. Can't leave ANYTHING well enough alone now. He must be stopped.

I want giant robots in Raiders of the Lost Ark
Trick Question
John Constantine
Trick Question
John Constantine
DravenGK

No it wasn't.

Quote:

mine either.

I want giant robots in Raiders of the Lost Ark

Hush your mouth.
Diana actually did heft Mjolnir in a Marvel/DC crossover. Im disappointed in you guys.
Kyle_Rayner
Diana actually did heft Mjolnir in a Marvel/DC crossover. Im disappointed in you guys.

but, storm didn't cause her to drop it.
she threw it down

andm, there was no "Storm-Thor"
Kyle_Rayner

We're not disputing that. We're disputing Wondy fighting Thor, and Storm becoming Thorstorm.
Trick Question
Kyle_Rayner

but, storm didn't cause her to drop it.
she threw it down

Oh. Guess I was mistaken on what you guys were disputing in his post.
Kyle_Rayner

Yes but the mistake he is making is that she did not defeat Thor. When Thor beat CM his hammer got teleported elsewhere. It just happened to end up near WW. She then picked it up, dropped it again, and lost to Storm. She wouldn't have a hope of beating Thor in a fight.
You say Stormthor, I say Thorstorm... xp
John Constantine
You say Stormthor, I say Thorstorm... xp

we could compromise and say "Thorm"
Hmm, who would win between Harley Quinn and The Black Widow?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff