Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hazgarn
CosmicBeing
New Catman vs Green Arrow:
arrow Catman? I can't say I know a Catman....

The only Catman I know was this lame villain that Green Arrow fought (briefly) in Archer's Quest. He was supposed to help fullfill the Shade's end of a bargain with Ollie to destroy evidence of his crimefighting career in the event of his death (which he kind of blew...). Catman was on the run from that gorilla--not Grodd, the other one--who got him in the end.

Who the "new" Catman might be I have no idea, or if this is even the one you're talking about.
Same guy... he re-invented himself. Currently starring in "Villains United". Basically he's a badass now. Suprised the f*ck out of me, too.
Inertia is the evil-twin clone now turned confused hero of Impulse...in a jist.

Newsboys vs. Jimmy Olsen

Flash + Kid Flash vs. Zoom + Kid Zoom

twisted

Inertia Info for CB
i know this isnt a versus match up but something has been bugging me since X-force #1 and instead of making a meaningless thread i'd figure someone can answer me here.

is Shatterstar,Longshot and Dazzlers son?
The Delightful Deviant
i know this isnt a versus match up but something has been bugging me since X-force #1 and instead of making a meaningless thread i'd figure someone can answer me here.

Supposedly, yes.
Dazzler mentions , when she finds out she's preggers, the name "shatterstar"

But, he's also been linked to Spiral.
Ricochet Rita
The Delightful Deviant

Supposedly, yes.

ive always suspected since the eye tattoo thing, having similiar powers as Dazzler and coming from Mojoverse but i was sure if it was confirmed.
Ricochet Rita
The Delightful Deviant

Supposedly, yes.

Well That hint no longer applies cause the Baby was most likely Miscarried or stillborn.
Here's one...partly submitted because I feel guilty that my "I swear..." post may have been a bit snippy and partly because the idea just drifted into my head while I was swimming this afternoon.

Nico from Runaways versus Crazy Jane from Doom Patrol.
Anyone from Runaways instantly loses to anybody else above Hindsight Lad...
Dr. Strange versus the Spectre
I don't know anything about the Spectre, so I can't call the fight. But I do know that Strange would accept the challenge. He's tried to fight The Living Tribunal before.
Like Constantine says, Spectre goes up and down the magic power list faster than a whore's panties...
The Deadpool
Like Constantine says, Spectre goes up and down the magic power list faster than a whore's panties...

That made me giggle like a school girl. I should probably feel bad about that, but I don't.
You can thank Gaiman for that line... Although I got rid of the Britshness on acount of my not being bloody British...

Of course, Strange's power likes to change too, but it's not OFFICIAL. It's just writers ******** up.

Point is, at their best, Specter should win after a tough fight.

At "average", it'd be fun to watch...
Martian Manhunter vs. Sentry/Thor

Considering that MM is basically DC's biggest gun, as far as heroes are concerned, how well could he stack up to the Sentry or Thor?
We've only seen Sentry fight Carnage and himself, so who knows.

I give it to Thor though. His physical strength is through the roof... If it ever hit the fan, he'd put on the bear shirt and tear all sorts of a**...

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff