Welcome to Gaia! ::

Lonely Hunter

7,150 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Profitable 100
Hey guys, I'm a big marvel fan and i kinda need a new series to read. last series i loved was avengers academy. but are their any other good series out their that revolve around teen heroes?

also i've read runaways and please don't mention avengers arena lol

Tipsy Senshi

18,175 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Stellar Lieutenant 200
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
And so it has been and so it is written,
On the doorway to paradise...

Didn't a new Young Avengers series just come out?

...That those who falter and those who fall
Must pay the price!

Lonely Hunter

7,150 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Profitable 100
Winniwyn

Must pay the price!

I don't know, i might check it out. thanks. whats the basic premiss?

Tipsy Senshi

18,175 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Stellar Lieutenant 200
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
Jin_of_the_thunder
Winniwyn

Must pay the price!

I have no idea since I haven't read it. I was planning on waiting for a TPB to pick it up. You could probably look it up though.

Lonely Hunter

7,150 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Profitable 100
Winniwyn
Jin_of_the_thunder
Winniwyn

Must pay the price!

I have no idea since I haven't read it. I was planning on waiting for a TPB to pick it up. You could probably look it up though.

yeah i think i will, thanks.
If you want a detailed timeline on Young Avengers, there's an awesome reading guide here; that should help you catch up on prior issues and cameos before you start picking up new issues. 3nodding

Also, if you wanna get a taste before you purchase, you can read most of issue one of their first run here.

Lonely Hunter

7,150 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Profitable 100
Koriandr of the Outlaws
If you want a detailed timeline on Young Avengers, there's an awesome reading guide here; that should help you catch up on prior issues and cameos before you start picking up new issues. 3nodding

Also, if you wanna get a taste before you purchase, you can read most of issue one of their first run here.

oh thank you so much, I actually also want to check out the Loners mini-series but its hard to find scans or copies.
Teen Heroes? Check out New Mutants (V2), New Xmen, and Young Xmen. They're about young mutants training to be X-Men.

Lonely Hunter

7,150 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Profitable 100
deadguy
Teen Heroes? Check out New Mutants (V2), New Xmen, and Young Xmen. They're about young mutants training to be X-Men.

that sounds awesome, i didn't know x-men were still doing stuff like that. last time i read x-men they had essentially turned into the brother hood.
Jin_of_the_thunder
deadguy

that sounds awesome, i didn't know x-men were still doing stuff like that. last time i read x-men they had essentially turned into the brother hood.
They aren't, these are from a while ago.

Lonely Hunter

7,150 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Profitable 100
deadguy
Jin_of_the_thunder
deadguy

They aren't, these are from a while ago.

ah haha, how long ago? would they be easy to find?

Cosmogonal Cultist

33,915 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Team Rina 200
  • Beta Gaian 0
I don't read it myself, but I believe there's a fair amount of teen heroes in Wolverine and the X-Men. That's the one where he's the headmaster of the Jean Grey school.

Dedicated Entrepreneur

The Runaways is one of the best series out there and I don't care what anyone says.
A bunch of teens find out there folks are actually a group of super villains and they all runaway from home together. The characters mesh together so well but they are also different and not in the typical ways either. Each character gets a full fleshes out story and personality. The " powers" are fun too. They all come from different families so each is completely different. There's a witch, a mutant, tech guy, girl with pet dinosaur etc. Highly suggest you pick it up.

Lonely Hunter

7,150 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Profitable 100
ProjectLazy
The Runaways is one of the best series out there and I don't care what anyone says.
A bunch of teens find out there folks are actually a group of super villains and they all runaway from home together. The characters mesh together so well but they are also different and not in the typical ways either. Each character gets a full fleshes out story and personality. The " powers" are fun too. They all come from different families so each is completely different. There's a witch, a mutant, tech guy, girl with pet dinosaur etc. Highly suggest you pick it up.

actually i've read quite a few of them. even got a copy of "Marvel Must Haves: Sentinel #1 & #2 and Runaways #1 & #2" signed by Joe Quesada.
The Iron Magus
I don't read it myself, but I believe there's a fair amount of teen heroes in Wolverine and the X-Men. That's the one where he's the headmaster of the Jean Grey school.
That focuses a lot more on the teachers than the students though.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff