Welcome to Gaia! ::

Did anyone else hear read this crossover? I was wondering what other people's thoughts and opinions on the subject were, and maybe talk about it some.
I read the first two issues but haven't read the last two. I think it's alright but so far I was expecting more. What about you? Did you finish?
eh i get what your saying...i read it all the way through...it was kind of what id expect from carnage vs deadpool though...there could of been more but, i still enjoyed it...im hoping there will be a follow up to this and, they'll do a much bigger event..thatd be cool
Yeah when I saw that it was a four part issue i was already cringing. I figured a fight between deadpool and carnage would warrant at least 8 issues. sigh* I have the other two; possibly finish it this weekend. Have you read the Deadpool kills deadpool?

Apocalyptic Gatekeeper

19,900 Points
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Partygoer 500
I started it, but didn't finish. Kinda burnt out on all the Deadpool minis over the past couple years.
Evil Penguin Overlord
I started it, but didn't finish. Kinda burnt out on all the Deadpool minis over the past couple years.

ehh...sometimes its better than trying to jump on to a 100 years worth of comic book storyline......

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff