Welcome to Gaia! ::

Which Spiderman villain is the best?

Green Goblin 0.56818181818182 56.8% [ 25 ]
Venom 0.43181818181818 43.2% [ 19 ]
Total Votes:[ 44 ]
1 2 3 >

From Spiderman comic books to spiderman movies to spiderman television series, I want to know, which villain is best: the Green Goblin, or Venom?

Super Genius

Giving the symbiote to Flash is the first cool thing they've ever done with it. Norman Osborn is eternal. He's like the worst elements of Lex Luthor fused with the Joker.
Got to agree with Lex. Green Goblin is a full on arch-enemy. Venom is all over the place, like they just want to pass the symbiote around to different characters to see if people will think its 'cool".

Thieving Hunter

9,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Brandisher 100
Green Goblin. Osbourne doesn't care who's innocent in his vendetta against Parker, they're all going to die in his eyes. Brock may hate Parker, but not enough to kill the innocent. Gargan doesn't know how to use the suit at all. Flash wants to like Spider-Man and is possibly the best thing to ever happen to Venom since joining Brock.
I have to agree about Lex Luthor (er, I mean Green Goblin).

But on the other hand, Venom is sort of a real threat against Spiderman, as if its made to defeat Spiderman. Plus, Venom knows about Spidey's true identity.

Romantic Senshi

12,425 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
Green Goblin. =x

Plinti's Husband

Distinct Seeker

11,575 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Person of Interest 200
The Green Goblin, definitely. ^^

Romantic Senshi

11,300 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Friendly 100
  • Signature Look 250
Green Goblin! heart
Preston886
Green Goblin. Osbourne doesn't care who's innocent in his vendetta against Parker, they're all going to die in his eyes. Brock may hate Parker, but not enough to kill the innocent. Gargan doesn't know how to use the suit at all. Flash wants to like Spider-Man and is possibly the best thing to ever happen to Venom since joining Brock.

On the one hand, I like Mac as the Scorpion, and hated the fact that they gave him the damned symbote. On the other hand, I really did enjoy his stint as the dark Spiderman . . . which he couldn't have pulled off without the damned symbiote sweatdrop

And he also would't have pulled it off without Norman Osborn pulling the srings. So, thee's that.

Thieving Hunter

9,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Brandisher 100
Macdonald Gargan
Preston886

On the one hand, I like Mac as the Scorpion, and hated the fact that they gave him the damned symbote. On the other hand, I really did enjoy his stint as the dark Spiderman . . . which he couldn't have pulled off without the damned symbiote sweatdrop

And he also would't have pulled it off without Norman Osborn pulling the srings. So, thee's that.

Gargan will always be the Scorpion. He's the best at that and I love that Smythe gave him a serious upgrade.

But you made a good point about Osbourne. He's the best Spider-Man villain.
Cyber Cade

But on the other hand, Venom is sort of a real threat against Spiderman, as if its made to defeat Spiderman. Plus, Venom knows about Spidey's true identity.

Lets take a moment to point out, Osborn has known about Spidey's identity numerous times. And even Venom has forgotten it. (Story ark stuff)

But does anyone remember Gwen Stacy? Like Goblin ******** Spidy's s**t up with that. What's the worse thing Venom has really done? The Goblin has always been about not just killing Spider-Man but breaking everything about him. Destroying his will, his friends and family, making him wish he was dead. There was a comic where Goblin had Peter tied up, locked in the dark and left him there for days with the intention of breaking his will and forcing him to take the same serum that drove Osborn to madness.

Osborn also had an avengers team. Twice.

Thieving Hunter

9,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Brandisher 100
Robo Ze
Cyber Cade

Lets take a moment to point out, Osborn has known about Spidey's identity numerous times. And even Venom has forgotten it. (Story ark stuff)

But does anyone remember Gwen Stacy? Like Goblin ******** Spidy's s**t up with that. What's the worse thing Venom has really done? The Goblin has always been about not just killing Spider-Man but breaking everything about him. Destroying his will, his friends and family, making him wish he was dead. There was a comic where Goblin had Peter tied up, locked in the dark and left him there for days with the intention of breaking his will and forcing him to take the same serum that drove Osborn to madness.

Osborn also had an avengers team. Twice.

Venom has a moral code, spare the innocent, kill only Parker.

Osborn doesn't care, so long as Parker dies.

Venom(Brock) has come the closest to killing Parker, but eventually believes him to be a moral evil. Meaning even though he finds Parker to be evil, he's a necessity in the fight against evil itself. Very few writers forget this about Brock.

Recently I've been digging Osborn more and more though, through Dark Reign and beyond. I want to see what he'll do with HAMMER on his second run. I like how writers are showing his more genius side, rather than psychotic side.

Distinct Tycoon

I love Venom, he's almost GOOD. It's Carnage that's evil. :3

I love Green Goblin. He's most def the main Baddy. You should see him in the ultimate series, he's as giant as the hulk. ;P

6,850 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
Green Goblin.

Hilarious Raider

11,500 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
Green Goblin. His intelligence and ruthless attitude is what gives him a true supervillian Title. I agree with Lex, he is a little like the Joker in some ways.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff