The Dark 0.16666666666667 16.7% [ 4 ]
Total Votes:[ 24 ]
1 2 3 >

6,850 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
Out of the New 52, which are the best?
I like Justice League Dark, Red Hood et al., Wonder Woman, and Green Arrow the most. But I don't have time or money enough to buy all of the New 52. I know some of you have read more than me. What are you guys considering the best?

Which Family is doing better?

Dapper Phantom

Mm, I've really liked Batwoman (if anything check it out because the paneling and art when JH Williams is doing both the art and the writing is luscious), Nightwing and Teen Titans thus far.

I very much did not enjoy Red Hood, Detective Comics has been sub par and Superboy is only interesting if you read Teen Titans (gotta love that cross-marketing). Batwing is alright, but there are some serious PC issues going on with that titles premise. Catwoman is a major disappointment. Just starting in on Batgirl which seems promising.

I think the whole of the New 52 is just a huge smattering in terms of quality.

8,550 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Friendly 100
Batman & Robin has been the only series that has me on the edge every month. This is followed closely by RHATO, and Superboy.

Tipsy Senshi

18,175 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Stellar Lieutenant 200
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
My favorites so far....Batman, Wonder Woman, Batwoman, Animal Man, and Birds of Prey.

6,850 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
Jackie-senpai
My favorites so far....Batman, Wonder Woman, Batwoman, Animal Man, and Birds of Prey.

What do you like the most about the Wonder Woman?

6,850 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
Which of the Batman comics is the best? There appear to many. Which ones are out there?

Anxious Pirate

14,450 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Battle: KO 200
  • Jolly Roger 50
My Fav book..is suicide club...Red Hood and the Outlaws and Justice League..also batwing.

Best Batman Book is Batman and Batman and Robin. the rest of the books are just kinda meh. Dark Knight Artwork is pretty amazing though

6,850 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
Drago_the_Blackrose
My Fav book..is suicide club...Red Hood and the Outlaws and Justice League..also batwing.

Best Batman Book is Batman and Batman and Robin. the rest of the books are just kinda meh. Dark Knight Artwork is pretty amazing though

How is Justice League doing? I read the first few before I ran out of money.
I am enjoying Red Hood and the Outlaws (even though I'm reading it just for Roy).
I've never even considered reading the Batwing, is it good? What's the plot on that one?

Anxious Pirate

14,450 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Battle: KO 200
  • Jolly Roger 50
Caesar - A King -
Drago_the_Blackrose

How is Justice League doing? I read the first few before I ran out of money.
I am enjoying Red Hood and the Outlaws (even though I'm reading it just for Roy).
I've never even considered reading the Batwing, is it good? What's the plot on that one?

Batwing Startred from the pages of Batman INC.. and tells this story of Batwing..which is pretty much Batman in africa.. Its a refreshing change of setting.... Batwing is actually a cop whose whole police family had been slaughtered by this Villain named Massacre... Anyways the story goes on deeper to reveal this intriguing plot that Batwing was actually a child of war and was raised to be a solider and you learn the plot between him and his brother growing up becoming cold hearted killers. The story goes on to show that Massacre is not only killing cops..but he is also killing all of the olden African Superheroes..like an African Justice League.. now Batwing must figure out..who the killer is.. where are all the African Super Heroes at.. and why all this is happening.. With some Guest appearances from..Batman and Family.. but its a great stand along book. The artwork is great.. its only like I think two issues were they switch artist..and that art work is pretty boring.. but the first issue is dynamic.. If you are looking for a great read.. its really really good.

Justice League First.. I wanna say 6 issues were GREAT. Like you need to read those back to back to back. however these last two issues were okay. The appearance of Green Arrow is kind of humorous in this issue, and they also show (Highlight for spoiler) the Martian Man Hunter..which was pretty cool..but I hear Issue Nine is supposed to be amazing.

Drawdle's Husbando

Caesar - A King -
Which of the Batman comics is the best? There appear to many. Which ones are out there?

Snyder's Batman seems to be the consensus #1 judging by sales and online reviews, but a lot of people have enjoyed these latest issues of Batman & Robin.

I think the Dark family has taken a of people by surprise, especially through the quality of Animal Man and Swamp Thing.

Nerd

7,550 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Survivor 150
Batman family
/thread

....xD
In all seriousness
Batwoman, Batgirl and RHATO are all impressive
Teen Titans last issue (no. cool was odd....I mean honestly...da fuq
Legion Lost is pretty good, unlike teen titans, there hasn't been a let down issue yet

Supergirl was pretty boring
Nightwing is fairly average

I really want to pick up something else though...something NOT bat family or young justice style....but I really can't afford it xD
Justice League Dark opinions?

Also on a separate topic
You'd be a fool to miss out on Batman Beyond Unlimited

6,850 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
Batgirl-BarbaraGordon
Batman family
/thread

....xD
In all seriousness
Legion Lost is pretty good, unlike teen titans, there hasn't been a let down issue yet

I really want to pick up something else though...something NOT bat family or young justice style....but I really can't afford it xD

Also on a separate topic

Everyone seems to like the Bats. What's the deal with the Batman Beyond Unlimited?

Justice League Dark is one that I love. I was so surprised how much I liked it. Art is good, plot is good (actually kinda freaky at some points...Those damn teeth...). The addition of John Constantine to the regular DCU was a nice addition, fit in well with the others in the JLD.
I read JLD, RHATO, and Green Arrow, and out of those three, JLD is probably the best (even though I'd rather GA be the best as he is my favorite character in the DCU).
I do love RHATO, I just wish Roy would hurry up and have a relapse.

Nerd

7,550 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Survivor 150
Caesar - A King -
Batgirl-BarbaraGordon
Batman family
/thread

....xD
In all seriousness

Also on a separate topic

Everyone seems to like the Bats. What's the deal with the Batman Beyond Unlimited?

Justice League Dark is one that I love. I was so surprised how much I liked it. Art is good, plot is good (actually kinda freaky at some points...Those damn teeth...). The addition of John Constantine to the regular DCU was a nice addition, fit in well with the others in the JLD.
I read JLD, RHATO, and Green Arrow, and out of those three, JLD is probably the best (even though I'd rather GA be the best as he is my favorite character in the DCU).
I do love RHATO, I just wish Roy would hurry up and have a relapse.

IGNORANCEEEE
emotion_donotwant emotion_donotwant emotion_donotwant emotion_donotwant emotion_donotwant
N'ARGHHHHHHH xD

Seriously though....BUY IT....you get like superman beyond as well....and Justice League Beyond....it's awesomeeeeee

Nooooooo Roy no relapsey noooooooo
Tbh, I'm looking at Justice League Dark cause it has Zatanna (whom I love from the young justice cartoon xD, and she seems pretty badass)

Devoted Member

I am going to say the Batman Family, but mostly I have been reading Batman, Dark Knight, Detective Comics, and NightWing (I just cut out Dark Knight from my pull list for financial reasons). From what I have picked up I am loving it.

I have also picked up the Young Justice family but mostly been reading Teen Titans and Static Shock (Static got Ruined during the New 52 and I am glad it is canceled).

I hear that the Dark is good. haven't checked it out though.

6,850 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
ScienceDog
I am going to say the Batman Family, but mostly I have been reading Batman, Dark Knight, Detective Comics, and NightWing (I just cut out Dark Knight from my pull list for financial reasons). From what I have picked up I am loving it.

I have also picked up the Young Justice family but mostly been reading Teen Titans and Static Shock (Static got Ruined during the New 52 and I am glad it is canceled).

I hear that the Dark is good. haven't checked it out though.

I'd recommend Justice League Dark, I don't know much about the others in the Dark.
How is Detective Comics going? Try to be nice with your explanation...I don't like the term/name of ignorance being attached to my questions...Even though I don't know something, being mean isn't nice.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff