Welcome to Gaia! ::

1,000 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
Alright you Avengers yaoi lovers, who do you prefere? Thorki (Thor x Loki) or Stony (Tony x Steve)? And why?

Dapper Dabbler

Oh god, please tell me this isn't an actual thing and you are just trying to troll us.

3,600 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Hygienic 200
  • First step to fame 200
Kai Merha
Oh god, please tell me this isn't an actual thing and you are just trying to troll us.

Heh where have you been? Of course this is a thing. Haven't you heard about Batman's one true love being Superman?

This is so very much A Thing. 4laugh

Liberal Elocutionist

Well this wins the worst thread ever award.

You're not some social justice crusader by pairing up every guy you see with another guy (that's actually called sexual objectification of homosexual men), and there's no canon evidence supporting either pairing.
Studies suggest Thorki is very much a thing.

It may even be the thing.

1,000 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
I kinda wish I was trolling you, but if you are unfamilliar with fandom then there isn't much I can say to you. People will ship to what ever they please, one thing that might be awesome for someone may be repulsive to another, I really wish I could say that Thorki and Stony did not exist but they do, and if you don't believe me just type it in on google or bing and see what you get, thought I think for some of you guys it might be unpleasent or uncomfortable.

Dapper Dabbler

You misunderstand me. I know that lonely people fantasize about characters in sexual situations that would never show up in the comics.

What has me aghast is that you'd just come in here and assume there's dozens of 'Avengers Yaoi fans' who are going to debate which imaginary homosexual pairing that exists only in their heads is superior to the other imaginary homosexual pairing that exists only in their heads. This is not a thing that is debatable. It is a thing that exists in your mind for the purpose of titillation. Unless sex Versus battles are what turn you on, in which case, this is probably the wrong website for you.

3,600 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Hygienic 200
  • First step to fame 200
Captain Mantis
Well this wins the worst thread ever award.

You're not some social justice crusader by pairing up every guy you see with another guy (that's actually called sexual objectification of homosexual men), and there's no canon evidence supporting either pairing.

There is nothing wrong with it. Fans of all media have been paring together characters that don't belong together since the creation of fans.

Someone trying to pair Thor x Loki is no more strange than paring Superman Wonderwoman.
I really hate fandumb right now.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces