Welcome to Gaia! ::

Obsessive Warlord

Prince Aegon Targaryen VI
Freakin' yah I am.

SAGA is the s**t.

I just want them to expand on the Universe and shiz.

What even is The Narrative that Wreath folks are always talking about?

Gwendolen refers to the Landfallers as "Our winged Oppressors" and Gale refers to Marko as a "Wreath Terrorists"

Is there some history of Landfall ruling over Wreath?

So much to know!

Yo for real! I really wanna know what led to that war between the people of Wreath and Landfall and like what the Robot Kingdom has to to with all of this (Other than picking Landfall/Landfall working with them?)

It's such a great series, I love it. Also I really love your username/avatar~
Yes, I ******** love Saga.

The characters are all so messed up,
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Klara has to be my favorite so far.
She's such a badass.
emotion_kirakira

Sparkly Survivor

26,525 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
Saga is the greatest thing ever and if you disagree you are objectively wrong

Seeker

Saga!! I'm loving Izabel right now. I just finished Vol. 2
Zweiblumen

I too just finished Vol.2 and damn the book have really blown me out of the water. The art at some times are almost magical.

When they take of with the ship and when the timesuck was hatched, pretty much any time Fiona uses light in the art it gets real good.

the characters are nice even though i have a hard time liking Prince Robot (as many other seems to do).

But so far so good. I will pick up more vols and i'm looking forward to reading them ^_^

Seeker

nilP
Zweiblumen

I too just finished Vol.2 and damn the book have really blown me out of the water. The art at some times are almost magical.

When they take of with the ship and when the timesuck was hatched, pretty much any time Fiona uses light in the art it gets real good.

the characters are nice even though i have a hard time liking Prince Robot (as many other seems to do).

But so far so good. I will pick up more vols and i'm looking forward to reading them ^_^

I finished Volume 3 last week, now I'm waiting for 4 to arrive. I need to find a good comic shop so I can just buy each edition instead. Did you read them edition by edition? I've been having fun reading the write in column at the end, I can't wait to catch up on that and finally write something in. I think Prince Robot is just underdeveloped right now, I'm waiting to pass judgement on him until I learn more about his character. Right now The Will is one of my favourites.

Zweiblumen

I finished Volume 3 last week, now I'm waiting for 4 to arrive. I need to find a good comic shop so I can just buy each edition instead. Did you read them edition by edition? I've been having fun reading the write in column at the end, I can't wait to catch up on that and finally write something in. I think Prince Robot is just underdeveloped right now, I'm waiting to pass judgement on him until I learn more about his character. Right now The Will is one of my favourites.

I'm reading the Trade PaperBacks so no, no letter columns -_-
Witch is a bit sad since i really like them in The Walking dead.

Yeah i guess Prince should get some slack, Vince obviously wants to give every character some real story, the Will is absolutely great, i think i like him alot since Vince gave him lots of interesting story really fast.
Like: He is a brutal b*****d that likes to help some people, he had a past with the Stalk witch affected him alot and of course Lying cat is awesome! xd

I need to go out and buy vol. 3 and 4 then!
Even though i also "need" to buy Locke and Key vol.3+ sweatdrop

Obsessive Warlord

nilP
Zweiblumen

i'm so glad to see some saga fans around omg it's the best

and go read volume 4 guys go go go go go go!

i think it's in volume 4 where prince robot iv is sorta developed a bit more but overall he's my favorite and just the plot omg it never fails to leave me mind blown at each closing arc like i even bought the hardcover of book 1 just to reread it all again
intergalactic starlord
i'm so glad to see some saga fans around omg it's the best

and go read volume 4 guys go go go go go go!

i think it's in volume 4 where prince robot iv is sorta developed a bit more but overall he's my favorite and just the plot omg it never fails to leave me mind blown at each closing arc like i even bought the hardcover of book 1 just to reread it all again

Damn #3 is sold out at both stores i can get to crying
now i have to wait and be sure to be faster then everyone else trying to get it!

Just re-watched Guardians yesterday too, such an awesome flick. ninja

Obsessive Warlord

nilP

Damn #3 is sold out at both stores i can get to crying
now i have to wait and be sure to be faster then everyone else trying to get it!

Just re-watched Guardians yesterday too, such an awesome flick. ninja

; A ; oh noooooo
you got a barnes and noble where you live? i've seen saga there too besides the local comic book shops.

ah yes guardians of the galaxy~ <3
i've seen it like four times now and i ended up getting the cosmic avengers volume because i got so into it lol sweatdrop
intergalactic starlord
; A ; oh noooooo
you got a barnes and noble where you live? i've seen saga there too besides the local comic book shops.

i've seen it like four times now and i ended up getting the cosmic avengers volume because i got so into it lol sweatdrop

Nah i live in sweden so it's pretty much a miracle that i have two places that sells comics here xd

Have you read any of the Guardians Comics?

Obsessive Warlord

nilP
intergalactic starlord
; A ; oh noooooo

Nah i live in sweden so it's pretty much a miracle that i have two places that sells comics here xd

Have you read any of the Guardians Comics?

oh whoa you're like across the alantic ocean from me xD
well good luck in your search though! i hope you get to read them soon~

and yes i have actually! i've read two, the 'cosmic avengers' but only volume one from that one and the one called 'legends'
intergalactic starlord

and yes i have actually! i've read two, the 'cosmic avengers' but only volume one from that one and the one called 'legends'

>_<
yeah i guess i'll haunt the stores the coming weeks xd

mmh the new ones right?
If you get a chanse try getting your hands on the 2008-2010 run.
I read that a while back and loved it ^_^

Obsessive Warlord

nilP
intergalactic starlord

>_<
yeah i guess i'll haunt the stores the coming weeks xd

mmh the new ones right?
If you get a chanse try getting your hands on the 2008-2010 run.
I read that a while back and loved it ^_^

awwyess~ xD
or you can always order online if you can! C':

and noooo i haven't read that yet! i'll definitely start looking for those, thank you! i'm sure they're out in collected volumes now, right?
intergalactic starlord
awwyess~ xD
or you can always order online if you can! C':

and noooo i haven't read that yet! i'll definitely start looking for those, thank you! i'm sure they're out in collected volumes now, right?

not a fan of ordering online really ninja
that never goes well for me xd

at least in regular Trade Paperbacks. Not sure if there is a bigger volume with every issue. (Though i think i saw one in my local comic book store around the time GotG started viewing in cinemas)

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff