Welcome to Gaia! ::

Witty Phantom

I've really only ever read Gunnerkrigg Court in book format and I enjoyed it quite a bit.

Dapper Darling

7,950 Points
  • Cheerbringer 100
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
I have a hard time getting into webcomics for the most part. The only ones I've really kept up on are Romantically Apocalyptic and False Positive. I've seen some that I find interesting but I have a hard time remembering to go to websites just to read a short comic. sad

Aekea Explorer

12,950 Points
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Noble Shade 100
Serenity Rose is a good one.

Perfect Hunter

9,850 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Brandisher 100
Old City Blues is an online comic written and drawn by Giannis Milonogiannis, who I consider to be someone to really watch for as, hopefully, a big name in the future. At the moment he's putting his doodling chops behind Image Comics' recent relaunch of Prophet which has garnered a lot praise this year. Anyways, OCB and Milonogiannis' art in general have a manga-ish quality to them, and anyone familiar with Appleseed, Ghost in the Shell, Blade Runner, and that sort of thing should feel immediately at home with its style and themes.

If only he'd release moooooore!

Hilarious Citizen

2,800 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200
Eternal Marionetta
I've really only ever read Gunnerkrigg Court in book format and I enjoyed it quite a bit.

I just read it in archive format! It really is amazing. Except now I'm like "Nooooooooooo.... I need to know what the deal with Miss Jones is right nowwwww!" So these last few weeks of it going "one year ago"/"ten years ago"/"100 years ago"/"Ancient Rome" has been crazy frustrating!

But I love it. Jones. Eglamore. Coyote. They're all great. The only character I don't like is the wolf that wears a tree costume.

Others that I read often are 'the Non-Adventures of Wonderalla,' 'The Easy Breather,' 'Antihero for Hire,' 'Order of the Stick,' and 'Sidekick Girl.' Oh, and 'Sette,' which is about this thief girl with a tail and her sort-of-zombie bodyguard.

I didn't want to derail this thread here, but I'm having trouble remembering the name of an online graphic novel. Maybe one of you guys can help: http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/comics-discussion/need-help-remembering-the-name-of-an-online-graphic-novel/t.83461941/
Link to my post

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces