Welcome to Gaia! ::

For those of you that don't know what this is, Nimona is a webcomic about a shapeshifter that takes place in medieval/future time (it's hard to explain JUST READ): Nimona Webcomic

Fashionable Exhibitionist

Yo! I know this topic was an age ago, but I just gotta say Nimona is the best! eek heart
I bang my head on my keyboard until the Tuesday and Thursday updates arrive.
Whysk
Yo! I know this topic was an age ago, but I just gotta say Nimona is the best! eek heart
I bang my head on my keyboard until the Tuesday and Thursday updates arrive.

*dies* YES!!! Finally!!o; isn't it just amazing?!? I swear, the creator is amazin!!^^

Fashionable Exhibitionist

emotion_omnomnom "I'mma shark!"

And since there's no one around to spoil it for, what are your theories on what she's gonna do next?! Because... oh, fine, just in case...

Goldenloin FINALLY admitted to the non-accident and then there are theories in the comments that the captured Ballister is just Nimona shapeshifting, which I kind of doubt due to his griefbeard, but that would still be awesome and it's just not fair that Noelle puts big giant cliffhangers on the weekends!

*deep breath*
That is all. emotion_8c
Whysk
emotion_omnomnom "I'mma shark!"

And since there's no one around to spoil it for, what are your theories on what she's gonna do next?! Because... oh, fine, just in case...

Goldenloin FINALLY admitted to the non-accident and then there are theories in the comments that the captured Ballister is just Nimona shapeshifting, which I kind of doubt due to his griefbeard, but that would still be awesome and it's just not fair that Noelle puts big giant cliffhangers on the weekends!

*deep breath*
That is all. emotion_8c

I don't think nimona is ballister... He doesn't have her red/pink hair. Or her purple hair. Or whatever she dyed it this time. Idk, maybe she is gonna how up as a cat and be all like "wish ya woulda done this, HUUUUUUH?" And then he'll be all like "come oooon"

Idk I'm really tired it's late here and my imagination is being fueled by complete crap. ;-;

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff