Lil Amigo
Big Joe Teh Show
Lil Amigo
he gangsta

i guess in a way gangsta works lol
cheese_whine

...? question
There was this one issue in which
Hammerhead's goons, I think, killed a kid's mom. Gambit's out on the street doing "magic tricks" and the kid asks him if he could revive his mom.
That's kinda stuck with me.

Oh, I recently watched some episodes of the 90's X-Men cartoon.
Holy s**t, was he annoying.
Lovecrust
There was this one issue in which
Hammerhead's goons, I think, killed a kid's mom. Gambit's out on the street doing "magic tricks" and the kid asks him if he could revive his mom.
That's kinda stuck with me.

Oh, I recently watched some episodes of the 90's X-Men cartoon.
Holy s**t, was he annoying.

some renditions of him aren't as good as other i think i know what cartoon your talking about though. thanks for your opinion though!

Blessed Lunatic

51,325 Points
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Hero 100
  • Chocolate Champion: Sundae! 50
Gambit is smexy! I have his first come book. I must say back in the day he really sucks and used nails not cards. confused

9,775 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
It would be nice if Gambit was in one of the wolverine team x-men books. I also wonder how well Peter David is writing him in X factor

Dapper Genius

6,300 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Trader 100
  • Hygienic 200
He was one of the best things about the 90s X-Men cartoon but he hasn't been used very often (or used well for that matter) in anything else. his recent miniseries was cancelled too, and it started to become another X-book before it did because frankly, it was boring.

Steadfast Protector

Gambit's another character that's fascinating with the right writer, and painful to read with the
wrong writer.

Well-written Gambit:
Gambit is a rogue swashbuckler. His power, when not used, boosts his physical stats so he
moves faster and more agile (for example) than a normal human. He's an acrobat and a fighter,
His power is primarily used with playing cards, to strike at a distance- often as a distraction
before he can follow up physically or to disrupt a group of opponents' formation.
He's about the style.

Badly-written Gambit:
Gambit is a super-powerful mutant who is important to the history of mutantkind...

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff