g00kie_m0nster
Winniwyn
Sooooooooooo......

Apparently they're killing Damian Wayne. Scource

Yeah, that'll last.

Never said it would.

PrinceJello's Husband

Dedicated Genius

Hopefully Damian will be brought back in the near future, be it by Lazarus pit or some other method of resurrection. As g00kie pointed out, the action is rarely concrete.

In light of what's happened, word is Batman may or may not have a new partner. Talks of "Batman And" or something or other floating around.

Tipsy Senshi

18,175 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Stellar Lieutenant 200
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
ajsnoopy
Hopefully Damian will be brought back in the near future, be it by Lazarus pit or some other method of resurrection. As g00kie pointed out, the action is rarely concrete.

In light of what's happened, word is Batman may or may not have a new partner. Talks of "Batman And" or something or other floating around.

One of the rumors/theories I've been hearing a lot is that Harper Row may become the next Robin, or even if she doesn't take up that name she might still be his next sidekick, either way it'd be pretty kickass.

Oh, I also wanted to mention that I recently purchased the first Super Girl new52 TPB and absolutely loved it. I wish I'd picked up this book instead of JLI for my fun actiony title because that was almost start to finish non-stop fight scenes.
Consider getting back into comics after a 2 year hiatus, DC kills off one of my favorite characters. Maybe I'll stick to the independents stare

PrinceJello's Husband

Dedicated Genius

Winniwyn
ajsnoopy

One of the rumors/theories I've been hearing a lot is that Harper Row may become the next Robin, or even if she doesn't take up that name she might still be his next sidekick, either way it'd be pretty kickass.

Oh, I also wanted to mention that I recently purchased the first Super Girl new52 TPB and absolutely loved it. I wish I'd picked up this book instead of JLI for my fun actiony title because that was almost start to finish non-stop fight scenes.
Looks like you may be right about Harper Row. Seems DC is considering having her step in as the sidekick. Still haven't read the latest Requiem titles; that'll probably be what I do after breakfast :la.

So the Supergirl TPB is pretty cool eh? Thanks for the input for sure! smile I keep looking at the SG issues but have yet to pick one up sweatdrop .

And now the Wrath of the First Lantern Story has taken off... :la

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces