Have you followed any of the New 52?

Yes! And I love what I've read! 0.33870967741935 33.9% [ 21 ]
Yes, but they're not what I expected. 0.2258064516129 22.6% [ 14 ]
No, not really. 0.29032258064516 29.0% [ 18 ]
Other...will respond in a reply.. 0.14516129032258 14.5% [ 9 ]
Total Votes:[ 62 ]
< 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 >

Anxious Explorer

I'm only now starting to read the comics because I'm the kind of dork that prefers Trade Paperbacks to buying books on a weekly basis. I picked up the first volume of Wonder Woman and I really enjoy it. The Greek Pantheon is being used really well and I hope that the quality stays up throughout the rest of the run.

I plan to pick up the Animal Man trades soon, but other than that I'm honestly not that interested in any other books.

PrinceJello's Husband

Dedicated Genius

The RP Bot
I'm only now starting to read the comics because I'm the kind of dork that prefers Trade Paperbacks to buying books on a weekly basis. I picked up the first volume of Wonder Woman and I really enjoy it. The Greek Pantheon is being used really well and I hope that the quality stays up throughout the rest of the run.

I plan to pick up the Animal Man trades soon, but other than that I'm honestly not that interested in any other books.
If you'd like to try something new, I'd suggest the Stormwatch TPB wink . It's pretty good, especially with Martian Manhunter leading the group at the time.

Sounds like Wonder Woman has hit a home run all around with the fans. Have yet to read of her books or those of Animal Man, I'm afraid sweatdrop . Happy reading, though! ;D

Fluffy Exhibitionist

13,900 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Keep in mind with Animal Man, that if you like it, you're going to have to pick up some Swamp Thing in the future.

PrinceJello's Husband

Dedicated Genius

Heard from a few friends that Swamp Thing is one of the few "surprise" hits for DC in the New 52.

Question for all: Now that DotF has come to an end, what do you think will happen to the Batfamily?

Anxious Explorer

Bani Slasher
Keep in mind with Animal Man, that if you like it, you're going to have to pick up some Swamp Thing in the future.
I've heard that Swamp Thing is also good and I've got no qualms about spending money on good things.
Winniwyn
I've dropped a couple of titles since the New52 started and one of the series I was reading was dropped by DC. Still, I'm reading quite a few titles and I'm liking my current pull list. Batman, Wonder Woman, Animal Man, and Batwoman are among my favorites. And I'm actually thinking of picking up Catwoman now that Winick is of the title!

That being said, I'm still not happy with DC's editorial nonsense. I want Wally West back, but I am especially bothered by the crap they've been pulling with Stephanie Brown and Cassandra Cain. I don't see how labeling the characters as 'toxic' is profitable to anyone.

Thank you. Just...this.

DC is far from the company who put out the titles I grew up reading. Not all of it is awful, but flub ups like getting rid of characters who one chad their own books really bothers me. Steph has been my favorite DC female (obviously) since I was seven years old, and seeing her just gone is awful.

That, and I can hardly recognize the characters I do love. I feel like the DCnU is just a mess.

Hopefully it's all some elaborate prank.

Fluffy Exhibitionist

13,900 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
So, new Justice League of America coming out tomorrow. Any predictions on which character accidentally sets an Orphan on fire?

PrinceJello's Husband

Dedicated Genius

Bani Slasher
So, new Justice League of America coming out tomorrow. Any predictions on which character accidentally sets an Orphan on fire?
wait what? Didn't know that was going to be happening (haven't read the preview). However, I am confused about the cover in regards to who all is going to be on the reboot JLA team. :la

Fluffy Exhibitionist

13,900 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
ajsnoopy
Bani Slasher
wait what? Didn't know that was going to be happening (haven't read the preview). However, I am confused about the cover in regards to who all is going to be on the reboot JLA team. :la
That was just me being random again.

From DC's website, our cast of characters is Green Lantern (the new one), Green Arrow, Catwoman, Katana, Vibe, Hawkman, Stargirl, and Martian Manhunter.

PrinceJello's Husband

Dedicated Genius

Bani Slasher
ajsnoopy
Bani Slasher

From DC's website, our cast of characters is Green Lantern (the new one), Green Arrow, Catwoman, Katana, Vibe, Hawkman, Stargirl, and Martian Manhunter.
I should have suspected as much xd .

SO! I did read it and I must say I'm excited to see where the story goes. J'onn is just too cool for words ;D.
Bani Slasher
ajsnoopy
Bani Slasher

I'm glad J'onn is back on the roster, but as much as I love Catwoman, her character's not of the JLA persuasion.

Fluffy Exhibitionist

13,900 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
DCU Spoiler
Bani Slasher
ajsnoopy
Bani Slasher

I'm glad J'onn is back on the roster, but as much as I love Catwoman, her character's not of the JLA persuasion.
Yeah, she's never violently murdered anyone. What were they thinking?
Bani Slasher
DCU Spoiler
Bani Slasher
ajsnoopy
Bani Slasher

Yeah, she's never violently murdered anyone. What were they thinking?

When she killed Sionis it was just with a bullet, so you're right. Not very gruesomely done.
She's a loner. Always has been. Even in Sirens she was on the outer edges.

Tipsy Senshi

18,175 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Stellar Lieutenant 200
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
Sooooooooooo......

Apparently they're killing Damien Wayne. Scource

Fluffy Exhibitionist

13,900 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Winniwyn
Sooooooooooo......

Apparently they're killing Damien Wayne. Scource

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff