My Tea Bag
Apple Anna
nicely drawn. smile

Thank you! heart
biggrin

Hygienic Gawker

More action and adventure, folkz! biggrin

Fashionable Fatcat

...Looks like your comic is polarizing if nothing else.
Is it socially acceptable to flaunt my own webcomic here? Or do I need to go and make my own thread? I'm new to this whole marketing thing...

Hygienic Gawker

Danthra
...Looks like your comic is polarizing if nothing else.
Is it socially acceptable to flaunt my own webcomic here? Or do I need to go and make my own thread? I'm new to this whole marketing thing...

I am not polarizing anything! A friend has drawn the comic and I thought it would be fun to share to my fellow Gaians. It is clean, good fun, and about interpersonal relationships. It was never meant to
be flaunted, merely shared with anyone interested.

If you read the comments, not everyone liked it.

But I DO! 4laugh

Fashionable Fatcat

My Tea Bag

I am not polarizing anything! A friend has drawn the comic and I thought it would be fun to share to my fellow Gaians. It is clean, good fun, and about interpersonal relationships. It was never meant to

But I DO! 4laugh

Apologies for rudeness- I didn't mean to say anything bad about the comic, I meant polarizing as in people either love it or hate it with little to no in between. I personally think the artwork is pretty high quality and must take a lot of skill and patience to produce for every update. Plus I like the idea of a fantasy story about orcs.

Hygienic Gawker

Danthra
My Tea Bag

But I DO! 4laugh

Apologies for rudeness- I didn't mean to say anything bad about the comic, I meant polarizing as in people either love it or hate it with little to no in between. I personally think the artwork is pretty high quality and must take a lot of skill and patience to produce for every update. Plus I like the idea of a fantasy story about orcs.

So glad you like it! My favorite character is actually Thook's pet hyena, Chaos. And I love how the artist makes the facial expressions on the characters seem so real. It's as though you can feel or at least sympathize with their pain, frustration, anger, or embarrassment! xd

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff