Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dapper Genius

Genre: comedy, action
Nothing perverted, just one scene where a girl is naked but I don't want anything explicitly drawn.

The plot:
A pizza delivery guy is out doing his.job like normal, except the house he is delivering a pizza to is answered by a naked girl. Shocked the delivery guy takes a step back, trips, breaks his neck and dies. The girl revives him tells him she is a devil who has fallen behind on her soul quota, she revived him so he could help her find sinful people and take their souls.

I just want to make the first 3 pages (I'll pay 7$ per page), I plan onposting it online and if people like it enough maybe continuing it and selling it as a book. If I end up doing the latter you will obviously be credited and we would split the profit for the book( if we make a book I would stop paying you cause I'd want to do it as partners).

Shadowy Phantom

You should provide more information about the story, more than just a premise blurb. What you've provided might be good to tell potential readers to get them interested, but artists need to know more before they can decide if a project is right for them. How long is it going to be? What kinds of adventures do you expect the main characters to have?
How he ends up dying and being revived is extremely contrived, is there a subplot about how it was all a setup or something? If it's meant to be a natural/not-setup meeting/situation or if it's meant to be a setup but a clever one, you should rework their meeting.

You should make more than just 3 pages to start. It usually takes a full chapter or even more before readers know whether they like a story. Also, 3 pages means at most 3 story-updates online, which severely limits the exposure and time for people to share your comic with others. If you have more content to post, you'll greatly increase your chances of people learning that your comic exists and that it might be worth reading.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff