Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hi,

Needed: As it states in the headline, I'm a writer looking for a penciller or someone who can handle all the chores to collaborate with to submit a short comic online. As of now, I am unable to pay. I have a script completely written and formatted correctly.

Art style: I'm going for a more western style, but I'm very much into anime as well. Purely, because the large eyes, which is a type of Sumerian art that shows into a characters soul. At the moment I'm open for anything.

If interested: Please send me links to your portfolio and I'll gladly send the script and thumbnails over to you.

Listed below is the project I'm seeking talent for.
~~~~~~~~~~

Completed: Short series. As of now the first comic consists of a nine pages long just as an intro for the character.

Genre: Comedy/Adventure/Action

Description: Cheshire Hackridge is teased, in her small home town, after her older sister, Roulette, has a teenage pregnancy. The parents are labelled unfit seeing as they used to be rock stars and her sister ends up running away after the bullying gets too much for her to handle without the support of her family. The two sisters, usually joined at the hip, get into a heated argument that causes Cheshire to lash out against her already struggling sister. Eight years later, Cheshire leaves her families home in search of her sister in Void City in order to bring her home. She believes her leaving was her fault in the first place and is prepared to go through any obstacle in order to save her sister from the tough city life they were always sheltered from.

Notes: *I will be doing the colouring as well as the lettering, so someone that can also ink would be a bonus though if you can't don't be discouraged I can do that too.

*I am willing to listen to thoughts on the issues and will take critiques on board.

*I have thumbnails for the comic already set up, but I also believe in leaving those who know what they are doing, to do it. So I am always approachable about altering my 'designated layout.'

Familiar Hunter

Zapski
Hi,

Needed: As it states in the headline, I'm a writer looking for a penciller or someone who can handle all the chores to collaborate with to submit a short comic online. As of now, I am unable to pay. I have a script completely written and formatted correctly.

Art style: I'm going for a more western style, but I'm very much into anime as well. Purely, because the large eyes, which is a type of Sumerian art that shows into a characters soul. At the moment I'm open for anything.

If interested: Please send me links to your portfolio and I'll gladly send the script and thumbnails over to you.

~~~~~~~~~~

Completed: Short series. As of now the first comic consists of a nine pages long just as an intro for the character.

Description: Cheshire Hackridge is teased, in her small home town, after her older sister, Roulette, has a teenage pregnancy. The parents are labelled unfit seeing as they used to be rock stars and her sister ends up running away after the bullying gets too much for her to handle without the support of her family. The two sisters, usually joined at the hip, get into a heated argument that causes Cheshire to lash out against her already struggling sister. Eight years later, Cheshire leaves her families home in search of her sister in Void City in order to bring her home. She believes her leaving was her fault in the first place and is prepared to go through any obstacle in order to save her sister from the tough city life they were always sheltered from.

Notes: *I will be doing the colouring as well as the lettering, so someone that can also ink would be a bonus though if you can't don't be discouraged I can do that too.

*I am willing to listen to thoughts on the issues and will take critiques on board.

*I have thumbnails for the comic already set up, but I also believe in leaving those who know what they are doing, to do it. So I am always approachable about altering my 'designated layout.'

sounds interesting now will u be doing the artwork as well?

http://oxefer.deviantart.com/#/d56wtvt
http://oxefer.deviantart.com/#/d58dmv7
Zapski
Hi,

~~~~~~~~~~

I would like to join...but as of right now i don't have a online site......is there any way to do this through email?
Zapski
Hi,

~~~~~~~~~~

sounds cool. i'm interested.
my art looks like this
http://i289.photobucket.com/albums/ll220/wahoooooooooo/35787125042.jpg

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out