Don't Fear the Dragon Rider 0.3 30.0% [ 3 ]
Scourged 0.5 50.0% [ 5 ]
Total Votes:[ 10 ]

Loyal Star

8,750 Points
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Doting Romantic 100
  • Timid 100
Hello, I am about to write a Gaia-based comic.
I have a few ideas for the name (see poll), but I need more ideas for the plot and, especially, I need more characters.

I was thinking anyone who wanted their avatar featured in the comic could tell me what spot they want here, and if I approve, for them to send me a PM of their character/avatar's personality/name/bio/etc.

As for the plot, currently I have that it's the future in Gaia (many, many years from now) and dragons, demons/demon-like things, dragon riders, and basically anything of the sort are now really feared, and a lot of people have been killing them off.
Fear is a young dragon rider (she is my avatar) who wants to show Gaians that dragons, dragon riders, and demons aren't bad at all. The problem is, she and her friends have to fight back the forces of the Gaian police (who's powers have increased insanely) in the meantime.

Here's a list of characters and open spots:
(Name - Owner)

DRAGON RIDERS
Fear - FearlessMist
OPEN
OPEN
OPEN
OPEN

DRAGONS
Zero - FearlessMist
OPEN
OPEN
OPEN
OPEN

DEMONS/DEMON-LIKE PEOPLE
OPEN
OPEN
OPEN
OPEN
OPEN
OPEN

DRAGON RIDERS/DEMONS DEAD AT THE START OF THE COMIC (One of Fear's most trustworthy demon/demon-like friend will tell her how many deaths and who died)
OPEN
OPEN
OPEN
OPEN

AVERAGE GAIANS (Later befriend Fear)
OPEN
OPEN
OPEN
OPEN
OPEN

AVERAGE GAIANS (Scared)
UNLIMITED SLOTS, ALL ARE OPEN

GAIAN POLICE (take note they will die before or at the end of the comic)
OPEN
OPEN
OPEN
OPEN
OPEN
OPEN
OPEN
OPEN

Liberal Hunter

4,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
Hiii 3nodding

Shadowy Guildsman

7,750 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Perhaps there should be a traitor within? We can't just have it simply the police as the villains as that's too straight forward. Intrigue and deception I think will help create a more filling story.

Could be that Perhaps a Dragon Rider and their Dragon do not truly wish to become somewhat equal with others? Perhaps they like being feared, and it is with that power of fear, they plan to take control of everyone.

A demon could also be playing both sides. They could also be helping the traitor within the Dragon and Dragon Rider ranks. A promise of a position of power or whatnot, can be the demons driving point.

You could do much with this story and I think it would be quite a story that would actually get people to really read and appreciate literature and picture art.

If it is possible, I wouldn't mind my avatar being featured in the story.

I usually RP demons so if you need help on writing their parts, I can give input.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff