Welcome to Gaia! ::

Herro~ What are some good sites to post your web comics? After browsing the internet I decided to sign up with Comic Fury

It seems like a nice community of people and there's no ads. I just started my first short comic today. Only the cover and 1 panel so far.

[ Love is Blind ]

Hunter

5,300 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
Aww thanks cute! I have to subscribe to it :3

Mine is on comicfury too: hereee, but also on smackjeeves. I like comicfury better tho!
I use smackjeeves, but was thinking of hosting on another site too; what do you guys like about Comic Fury?

9,800 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Full closet 200
Twiggy Mcfiggy

Mine is on comicfury too: hereee, but also on smackjeeves. I like comicfury better tho!

is comicfury more idiot friendly?

i just started using smackjeeves for my comic today and it took a bit to figure out. but i really like how i can follow other comics
I like how there are no ads on your comic on Comic Fury. Also, the url is more appealing than Smackjeeves. I just made an account on Smackjeeves regardless cuz I think that's a more popular site. 3nodding
Twiggy Mcfiggy

Aw, thank you! I hope you enjoy the story. :3

Invisible Prophet

I post mine on my Tumblr blogs.

7,550 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Regular 100
I post my webcomics on my own site. Easier to work with and have more customizations.
For awhile I was posting my comics on my own site (wordpress/comicpress). That was great because it gave me total control and I really can't stand the look of free comics hosting sites, but...

It gets a little isolated. You have no real community built in so you have to go out and work for it. It helps to know about SEO and other traffic-building practices to bring in more general readership, too. And if anything goes wrong like your site gets attacked by malicious code or something, you are on your own!

Anyway, now I post my stuff on a blog, just a general wordpress.com blog, and I love it.
I post mine on tumblr

Anxious Lunatic

9,150 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Bunny Spotter 50
I use comics genesis and smackjeeves. I haven't quite figured out how to make extra pages on smackjeeves....

Magical Hero

8,375 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Hero 100
  • Magical Girl 50
I haven't got any comics ready yet but i'm thinking of using one of these as well as DA. Out of the 3 mentioned which do you recommend would be best to use in terms of security, community, ads, etc.?
I post mine on Deviant art
http://riverbendkings.deviantart.com

However, I think Issuu looks a lot cooler if you are trying to make a comic book.
http://www.issuu.com/riverbendkings
nice, thanks for u sharing it!
My comic is posted both on Smackjeeves and DeviantArt. I used to use Drunk Duck but the community isn't as lively as it is over at SJ.

Miss Grey on Smackjeeves
Miss Grey on Deviantart
I also have been putting my struggle to draw a comic up on my digital sketchbook blog, Vegapunk'd.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff