Welcome to Gaia! ::

7,500 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
i'm working on a wannabe magna (i've been working on it for 5 years now!) and i have trouble with desighning bad guys sweatdrop . whats your weak point? 3nodding

7,500 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
um.. i'm lonley and i feel stupid crying

7,500 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
lalalala bored comon im bored. you can trust me wink
It's a slow forum, and it's late at night (at least in my time zone) there's not going to be a lot of people online.

My main weak points, as far as I know, ane backgrounds and action scenes, I love them, but I'm not so great at drawing them.
What sort of bad guy troubles are you having?
Don't bump. This is a slow moving forum, and it's the dead of night/early morning for a large part of Gaia's userbase. Be patient -- you'll get an answer eventually. Users here actually have an attention span capable of handling more than the top 3 or 4 threads on a forum page.

7,500 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
srry for being impatient crying . thanks for posting 3nodding
Yeah, I'm also bad at backgrounds and action scenes...which really sucks because I want to incorporate a lot of that stuff in my comic crying
I'm also kinda bad with perspective and posture...but I'm working on it sweatdrop
backgrounds hate me. a lot. X_x

8,200 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Brandisher 100
Backgrounds. While I'm not too bad at them(particularly when dealing with organic matter), it's hard to resist the call of doing gradients of doom and leaving it at that.

My advice for your bad guys: give them a goal, and don't make them evil. Ruthless, callous, bitter, perhaps, but not evil. Give them something they'd do ANYTHING to protect/take/acheive, so you can come up with suitable conflict between the heroes and the villain. Just so long as you remember that most villains have a reason for what they do, and are never villains for the sake of being villains, and you should be fine.

7,500 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
awsome advice biggrin thanks heart
Quote:
i'm working on a wannabe magna (i've been working on it for 5 years now!) and i have trouble with desighning bad guys . whats your weak point?

Wow....5 years? How's it going now? Are u almost finished?

Anyway...my problem used to be drawing guys also, but now it's trying to make it look proportional. sweatdrop I mean when I draw it, it looks fine. But then later on...it looks wierd like I have a different perspective on it. Get wut I mean?

Women...I cant draw women my proportions are all wrong i need more practice i guess

350 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
big muscly men, they are so hard for me! i can draw anything from busty women, to skinny boys, but the muscles always give me a hard time!
Silverstar-Ai
i'm working on a wannabe magna (i've been working on it for 5 years now!) and i have trouble with desighning bad guys sweatdrop . whats your weak point? 3nodding
Hi,

What do you mean by that? Are you having problem with the look of the bad guy or how their charater comes across?

If you're having problem trying to make them look bad, you're trying too hard. Why try to fit a visual steriotype of a look. Make him/her/it a common pretty boy/girl. Just make them have a bad attitude.

If you're having problem with their charaters as bad guys....just give them selfish goals.
Trying to draw the hairstyle of one of my characters. I can see it so clearly in my head, but it just refuses to translate onto the page. b*****d. stressed

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff