Welcome to Gaia! ::

What would you draw about in a comic?Cause I mean I don't want to make up my own story and draw it.I just want to draw about things that happen in school or something.But I can't think of what.Do you have any ideas?
AnimeGymnast
What would you draw about in a comic?Cause I mean I don't want to make up my own story and draw it.I just want to draw about things that happen in school or something.But I can't think of what.Do you have any ideas?

Stuff that happens in school. I don't think its ever been done before. Very original. Go with it.
Banzchan
AnimeGymnast

Stuff that happens in school. I don't think its ever been done before. Very original. Go with it.

*seriously hopes Banzchan was being sarcastic*

Drawing and/or writing about school isn't original, at all. A lot of teens do it.
Even so, doesn't really matter. You can draw whatever the hell you want, just don't expect people to woo over it.

I draw about what I've scripted. Obviously and naturally.
I'd draw about 20 pages.

*ba-dump, tish*

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas