Welcome to Gaia! ::

Friendly Hunter

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Is somebody know how to draw this?. I love the way they draw the character, the art was just too perfect!! I wonder 'what kind of art they used?'.... from ghost trick: phantom detective (nintendo ds)

if anybody knew how to draw like this, can you teach me how to draw it and i will appreciate if u can show me some tutorial. I'd like to show it to my friends

Shadowy Phantom

The colouring is digital, the lineart probably is too.

You can achieve this kind of clean look with ink and paint too, but it's faster digitally. Either way, it takes a steady, well-practiced hand.

Also, please post general art questions in the Art Discussion. The Comic Creators subforum is specifically for threads related to independent comics and comic-making.

Dapper Dabbler

As Kyousouka said, wrong forum.

But it's definitely anime. I looooove this game and the art style. I think the method of how to do it is the easier part. It's the body proportions and style of drawing that you would have to practice. Practice on paper first. The easiest way to do it is copy the artist's drawings over and over again to get a hang of his style then apply it to other figures. But I suggest finding your own style as copying won't do you much good in the long run.

Friendly Hunter

Aka Philly

Kyousouka

what about its line? do you know how to do it? what's the name of it?

Shadowy Phantom

heyitsbill
what about its line? do you know how to do it? what's the name of it?

There's no name for it, and doing it is a matter of understanding form, line weight, and whatever tools you're using.

You're not going to find a tutorial specifically for making this sort of line, because that would be a stupid thing to learn. Get good at drawing and this will come along with that. This thread should help you get started. A lot of it is just setting your priorities so that you know what and how to practice and study. Yours appear to be rather misguided, and I think that thread should help you figure out what you need to do.

Tipsy Capitalist

9,950 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
It looks like it's cell-shaded; you could look into that if that is what you mean.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff