Welcome to Gaia! ::

I know how to make books but.... yeah. I don't know what I need to make and publish manga. My friend's anime/manga club wants to make a manga as a fundraiser and they've asked me to help them... I'm completely lost!
This fell off the main page so I don't blame you for asking the question. It has a list of online publishers you COULD use.

But the first thing you need are things like PLOT and CHARACTERS before you even can think about making and publishing a manga.
i'm not sure myself but i'll tell wor what i know..... maybe give a piece of it to an editor of like VIZ let's say and if they like they would probably prints... but i think you need the mola to get it printed out first.....

see what i did is that i work at a comic book store that my cusions owns andi took my manga to a printer place thing and then i took its to a binding place... then i sell them at the store.... i even had to pay for bookshelf space i was that desprate... well... good luck
hikari_angel99
i'm not sure myself but i'll tell wor what i know..... maybe give a piece of it to an editor of like VIZ let's say and if they like they would probably prints... but i think you need the mola to get it printed out first.....

see what i did is that i work at a comic book store that my cusions owns andi took my manga to a printer place thing and then i took its to a binding place... then i sell them at the store.... i even had to pay for bookshelf space i was that desprate... well... good luck

Proof reading is your friend...O_o

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces